THANK YOU.... WALES

Fool In The Rain 60

Raglan Castle

Hi Leddy,

You cant thank Wales for castle building, twas the English that built them, but you can thanks Wales for the Longbow, a weapon that the English adopted and one which ruled the battlefields of Europe for over 200 years.

Regards, Danny

Thank you Wales for Snowdonia, Tregroes Waffles, Anthony Hopkins and Badfinger - not in any particular order. Sir Anthony is still swoonsome in his seventies - he's got that shy, damaged quality that's so alluring.

Hi Leddy,

You cant thank Wales for castle building, twas the English that built them, but you can thanks Wales for the Longbow, a weapon that the English adopted and one which ruled the battlefields of Europe for over 200 years..

Regards, Danny

Really ?? ok learnt something new...cool.......F**C *ff Wales......Joking, got be the singing though, great singers from Wales

Owain Glyndwr!! :D

My great-great-great-great-grandma's name was Polly Owen, and she's descended from Mr. Glyndwr's sister. So thank you, Wales for Owain and his father Gruffydd Vychan IV, because that's why I'm here. Also thank you Wales for your butt-kicking mythology and artwork. I believe King Arthur was Welsh, so thanks for Camelot.

Really ?? ok learnt something new...cool.......F**C *ff Wales......Joking, got be the singing though, great singers from Wales

No Worries Leddy, (I'm doing my bit to make the Aussies feel like they have at least some friends)

There's always some Smart Arsed Pom know it all to put you straight hey mate, crack a tinny and you'll get over it. :beer:

Kind Regards, Danny :burp:

PS, Thank you Whales, for being so understanding about all the murdering the Good People of this Planet do to you, I hope one day you find a way to shit in all their drinking water, or even to piss in it. :kiss:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Wales for mountains,beaches,clean air,usually punching above your weight in most that you do,Katherine Jenkins,Amanda Protheroe Thomas,Catherine Zeta Jones,Swansea City F.C.,Dylan Thomas and helping to inspire one of my favourite bands.Cymru am byth(Wales for ever).

Actually its the voice, Have a friend and her voice just makes you melt, lovely tones, just wished they like the English a bit more, then I wouldn't have to get all defensive etc :)

Built a wall so they could all stay at home and not have to worry about getting killed by marauding Englishmen.

Ouch who stepped on your toes today ?? and what wall would that be then ??

PS thanks for The Millenium Stadium, great place for sport.

Ahh, no one mate, just they can be a bit off with the English, and it was called Offa's Dyke, now only a few bricks high and turned into a long distance footpath.

Thats ok then :)

oh come on'

give em hell

you know they deserve it

Hmm your not "old Scratch" in disguise are you ??

Archived