led zeppelin and black magik

tsaeb eht

Robert plant will not sing stairway to heaven and some other songs .. why is he so frighten is it because of bonham's death and the events that took place around that time .. is there a real secret to there songs as i once heard from a famous artist thay sing and dance yet they don't know what thay are saying . was page on another level than the rest of the band . was black magik in full force . i had been told as a youngster by a witch the spirits love zeppelin . what is your whole thought on this .. true or false ...

Robert plant will not sing stairway to heaven and some other songs .. why is he so frighten is it because of bonham's death and the events that took place around that time .. is there a real secret to there songs as i once heard from a famous artist thay sing and dance yet they don't know what thay are saying . was page on another level than the rest of the band . was black magik in full force . i had been told as a youngster by a witch the spirits love zeppelin . what is your whole thought on this .. true or false ...

He sang it at the O2 in 2007. He's not afraid to sing it, it just doesn't resonate with him anymore which is fair enough. Many people don't feel the same way today as they did 40 years ago.

As for the "black magik" stuff - well, some people will believe anything.

True.

Until I got into LZ, I was a normal, well-adjusted kid. But after I bought Physical Graffiti, I found I could levitate, speak backwards and attack the school bullies by telekinesis.

True, once you make the sacrifice to Yog-Sothoth at Roodemass eve things will never be the same again, you can find all further information in the footnotes of the Kitab Al-Azif (The Necronomicon) on page 621.

Written to the praise of our Lord and Master Azathoth, the blind idiot God of Chaos.

With kind regards:

Abdul Alhazred, as channelled through the mortal body of the carbon based unit known as Reswati.

Edited by reswati

Well, everybody knows that Jimmy was into Crowley, but that doesn't make the band satanic or something like that. If beeing into Crowley and occult related things can guarantee that big success, then I wonder why there are thousands or more black metal bands that didn't make the big money.

Edited by reswati

Led Zeppelin were not satanic. They were not devil-worshipers. They didn't sacrifice chickens, live babies, puppies, or drink blood. They didn't carve pentagrams into their heads, paint them on the stage, or use backmasking to convince their fans to slaughter their parents in their sleep.

Led Zeppelin were not satanic. They were not devil-worshipers. They didn't sacrifice chickens, live babies, puppies, or drink blood. They didn't carve pentagrams into their heads, paint them on the stage, or use backmasking to convince their fans to slaughter their parents in their sleep.

Or DID they!?! :lol:

Anjin, thinks so..... ;)

look there are people who have a pentagram or a sign of Satan so thay fit into the whole rock label .thay are fake . so called witches i do know fake witches thay like to watch Sabrina the teenage witch and the craft movie so thay follow the trend .. the true followers of such things do not say hi i do black magik your eyes are open but thay are closed at the same time the biggest church in the world are tricking people . the true followers of such a thing thay worship many gods yet thay make u think its 1 god the true followers of magik . yes i do know page was into magik i just wonted to see every one's thoughts on such a thing

Page is a devout follower of Aleister Crowley, who proclaimed himself as "The Beast 666". Aleister Crowley was also a 33rd and 97th Degree Freemason and is recognized as the master Satanist of the 20th century. In 1971, guitarist Jimmy Page bought Crowley’s Boleskine House on the shore of Loch Ness where Crowley practiced his hellish, satanic sex-magick rituals, including human sacrifices. Guitarist Jimmy Page actually performed Crowley magical rituals during their concerts. Their song "Stairway to Heaven" carries the reference "May Queen," which is purportedly the name of a poem written by Crowley. there are menny refrences to such a thing Page had inscribed in the vinyl of their album Led Zeppelin III, Crowley's famous "Do what thou wilt. So mete it Be.’ Page and Robert Plant claim some of Zeppelins' songs came via occultic "automatic handwriting," including their popular "Stairway to Heaven." ..

the thing is people are frighten of such things and thay lack knowledge and are blind so its impossible its made up its fake well think again . read a little lol . i hope i get many more replies on this good and bad ones .

look there are people who have a pentagram or a sign of Satan so thay fit into the whole rock label .thay are fake . so called witches i do know fake witches thay like to watch Sabrina the teenage witch and the craft movie so thay follow the trend .. the true followers of such things do not say hi i do black magik your eyes are open but thay are closed at the same time the biggest church in the world are tricking people . the true followers of such a thing thay worship many gods yet thay make u think its 1 god the true followers of magik . yes i do know page was into magik i just wonted to see every one's thoughts on such a thing

Page is a devout follower of Aleister Crowley, who proclaimed himself as "The Beast 666". Aleister Crowley was also a 33rd and 97th Degree Freemason and is recognized as the master Satanist of the 20th century. In 1971, guitarist Jimmy Page bought Crowley's Boleskine House on the shore of Loch Ness where Crowley practiced his hellish, satanic sex-magick rituals, including human sacrifices. Guitarist Jimmy Page actually performed Crowley magical rituals during their concerts. Their song "Stairway to Heaven" carries the reference "May Queen," which is purportedly the name of a poem written by Crowley. there are menny refrences to such a thing Page had inscribed in the vinyl of their album Led Zeppelin III, Crowley's famous "Do what thou wilt. So mete it Be.' Page and Robert Plant claim some of Zeppelins' songs came via occultic "automatic handwriting," including their popular "Stairway to Heaven." ..

the thing is people are frighten of such things and thay lack knowledge and are blind so its impossible its made up its fake well think again . read a little lol . i hope i get many more replies on this good and bad ones .

I just want to know, which witch is which!? :rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity, how do you really know that Led Zeppelin were not Satanic? I am not saying that I think they were, but how do you really know? Even if they were and Jimmy Page actually came out today and said, Yes, I was/am a Satanist and have practiced Black Magick, would it really matter at this point? Would you (or anyone else) for that matter all of a sudden stop listening to Led Zeppelin? I know that I would not. I love Led Zeppelin for the tremendous body of Music They have given the World. I actually do not care what religion(s) they may or may not have practiced.

By the way, electrophile, your trademark is usually to reply to other peoples posts with a snide or sarcastic reply. If you could learn to ease up and really think about what you post before you post, maybe people might ease up on you. Ever think of that? Or maybe, you are just one of those people who cannot help themselves and have some kind of disorder.

Edited by lzzoso

Page and Robert Plant claim some of Zeppelins' songs came via occultic "automatic handwriting," including their popular "Stairway to Heaven." ..

Please provide some evidence of this. All Robert has EVER said that you could remotely connect to this is that when he wrote the lyrics to "Stairway", he felt as if "somebody pushed my pen". Why does that have to be an occult or satanic entity? It could just as easily be the faeries, angels, or the flippin' daleks.

Page is a devout follower of Aleister Crowley, who proclaimed himself as "The Beast 666". Aleister Crowley was also a 33rd and 97th Degree Freemason and is recognized as the master Satanist of the 20th century. In 1971, guitarist Jimmy Page bought Crowley’s Boleskine House on the shore of Loch Ness where Crowley practiced his hellish, satanic sex-magick rituals, including human sacrifices. Guitarist Jimmy Page actually performed Crowley magical rituals during their concerts. Their song "Stairway to Heaven" carries the reference "May Queen," which is purportedly the name of a poem written by Crowley. there are menny refrences to such a thing Page had inscribed in the vinyl of their album Led Zeppelin III, Crowley's famous "Do what thou wilt. So mete it Be.’ Page and Robert Plant claim some of Zeppelins' songs came via occultic "automatic handwriting," including their popular "Stairway to Heaven." ..

Just spotted this bit too - missed it first time. There is no proof that Crowley ever performed human sacrifies, in fact the OTO say - "Crowley never performed or advocated human sacrifice. His much-quoted allusion to frequent "child-sacrifice" (Magick In Theory & Practice, Chapter XII) was a metaphor for a specific practice of sexual magick that did not involve harm to any individual, but diverted the energies of sexuality from physical reproduction to other purposes. The 'child' or 'Bud-Will' that is sacrificed in such a practice is a particular manifestation of the magician's Will, and not a physical, human child. Human sacrifice in any form would be incompatible with the principles of Thelema, as a violation of the right of every individual to live as he or she wills."

And the May Queen is actually a symbolic figure in the mythology of nature in Britain - something Robert is very interested in. Robert has never had any interest in the Occult, in fact the only member of the band who did have that interest was Jimmy. And that's a fact.

Edited by Knebby

• 4 weeks later...

JIMMY PAGE NOR LED ZEPPELIN WERE INTO BLACK MAGIC, SATAN ETC.

Aliester Crowley was referred to as a "beast" so he embraced it, number and all.

It should also be known that as humans we are all carbon life forms the make of of carbon is 6-atoms - 6 -neutrons and 6-protrons/electrons (666).

More than you ever wanted to know about 666 The following by James Foote (with my editorial in bold italic)

666 is a spiral, a perfect symbol of the universal pattern of growth in nature. it is "natural" for people to act like beasts, it is our nature to be greedy, to argue, be vengeful, etc. This is the mark of the beast. aspects in your daily life show that YOU have the mark of the beast. 666 is eternal hell, because as human beings we are bound to a life of yes, joy and happiness, but also to endless suffering. we pass this suffering on every time we are less then loving to our neighbor, to whomever we cross in our lives, and those that are affected by our actions. This is the ripple effect. everything u do has a cause and it has an effect, this is nature, this is the mark of the beast, this is what being human is. it is undeniable, that karma is part of how the world works. This is part of the perfect and eternal truth. No one is perfect, your are "bowing down to them and the image of the beast" when you reflect similar afflictions such as lust for fame and wealth. "they" are people in this world that run after things that they will never be propitiated with. Running after your beauty you will never be mollified, only when you are at peace, then the mark of the beast, the eternal suffering, the perfect symbol of the growth of your lust for beauty will be sated. When you find your thoughts are attracted to the symbols in relation to 666, you may be feeling out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world or are having mental and/or emotional imbalances. This is a sign indicating your thoughts are not clear and you should not continue with this train of thought. Let it pass! This is the mark of the beast. When you have lost the symbol of the beast, 666 turns into 777. (Crowley also uses the symbol of 777 in his work K.U.) The ends do not meet, it signifies that a lesson has been learnt. It's a sign of acknowledgment and achievement - you have learned a lesson that a higher power wanted you to learn about your life. <BR itxtNodeId=199">

The real number according to new translation is 616. Not 666

It is a reference to three biblical events set to take place at some given point. The opening of the 6th seal, the sounding of the 6th trump and the pouring out of the 6th vial. When these three events occur it will signal the coming of the Antichrist. (According to Christianity K.U.)

It is religious discrimination at the jews by the apostles reacting like a scorned lover. hell hath no fury like an apostle scorned. they made this up after being rejected by the jews. 666 add up to the gematria of chai - life in hebrew - 18. when gifts are given they are in denominations of 18, you say l'chaim as a toast. it is one of the most sacred numbers in judaism. chaia is eve. this also means that when the messiah reaches his destination & if it is a jew it will make for instant deniability by the christians. the new testament is full of such allusions to ensure the messiah cannot be a jew - unless it's jesus. the only non jewish jew who also happens to be a rabbi. it's all so silly. 2,000 years of bitterness just because they had their feelings hurt.

The Greek words "Τὸ Μεγα Θηρίον" (to mega therion) which mean "the great beast" add up to 666 by gematria (also called isopsephy), using the numerical values of the ancient Greek letters. This seems to neatly corroborate the idea that counting the number of the beast means doing gematria calculations. The pattern of numerical values is 1 to 9 for the first 9 letters of the ancient Greek alphabet, 10 to 90 for the next 9, and 100 to 800 for the next 8. They did this because they used letters as numerals to write numbers. Hebrew follows the same numerical pattern. It appears that the Hebrews copied the alphabetic system of writing numbers from the Greeks. Anyway, if we copy the same pattern of numerical values onto the modern English alphabet, we will get an assignment ranging from A=1 to Z=800. And then we can look for possible clues to the meaning of 666 by looking for words or names or phrases that add up to 666. Here are some examples: "FOX", "Make TV", "Business", "Marvels", "The one clue", "The infinite one", "Repeating digit", "God's gematria riddle", "End-time gematria", "End mathematics", "A perfect proof", "Man's mega therion", "A beast organism", "The organism name", "Great atheism", "Atheistic animal", "A man, an atheist", "The human child", "The beast-man child", "Artificial beast", "Beast program", "Beast's message", "Beast's theme", "The beast's me", "I am a graven image", "Perfect engineering", "Satan's brain image", "Satan's hate", "Satan hates", "Satan's heat", "The Satanas", "Strong demon", "Famous Demon", "God of murder." But notice that as well as having some very negative associations such as the ones I just showed, 666 also has some holy associations by gematria in English: "True God", "Intelligent God", "Means the Logos", "God's love", "God loves", "Christ's blood", "Kingdom of Christ", "The Messiah kingdom". Notice in particular how we have the polar opposites: God loves=666 & Satan hates=666. So while it is often argued that 6 falls short of God's perfect 7, and 666 thus symbolizes something triply imperfect, I think that interpretation misses the boat. According to Genesis Chapter 1, God created the universe in 6 "days," and said His finished work was "very good." So there is nothing imperfect about the number 6. In fact, according to the mathematical definition of "perfect number," 6 is the first (smallest) perfect number. And 666 is also a number with many beautiful mathematical properties. So I think the ultimate meaning of 666 is most likely the creative power of God, the Logos, the Christ, and the Kingdom of Christ. But the Beast whose number is 666 is a Satanic counterfeit christ or antichrist who comes with that holy number, in order to make a mockery of it. (Christianity adopted this knowledge. K.U.)

Edited by ZoSo1960

• 5 months later...

But notice that as well as having some very negative associations such as the ones I just showed, 666 also has some holy associations by gematria in English: "True God", "Intelligent God", "Means the Logos", "God's love", "God loves", "Christ's blood", "Kingdom of Christ", "The Messiah kingdom". Notice in particular how we have the polar opposites: God loves=666 & Satan hates=666. So while it is often argued that 6 falls short of God's perfect 7, and 666 thus symbolizes something triply imperfect, I think that interpretation misses the boat. According to Genesis Chapter 1, God created the universe in 6 "days," and said His finished work was "very good." So there is nothing imperfect about the number 6. In fact, according to the mathematical definition of "perfect number," 6 is the first (smallest) perfect number. And 666 is also a number with many beautiful mathematical properties. So I think the ultimate meaning of 666 is most likely the creative power of God, the Logos, the Christ, and the Kingdom of Christ. But the Beast whose number is 666 is a Satanic counterfeit christ or antichrist who comes with that holy number, in order to make a mockery of it.

Actually, in the Thelemic milleau, a union-of-opposites occurs above the Abyss, and the Aeonic Christos and To Mega Therion are One, as are the Scarlet Woman, Babalon and the Virgin Queen of Heaven, Sophia.

Edited by walter's walker