Snowblind (3/20/75 Vancouver - Previously Unreleased SB

bluesunday

That's fine, absolutely no argument here. It's just another piece of Zeppelin trivia.

No worries. The knife incident was not reported in the concert review. It was reported as a seperate story

• 1 month later...

Screw that...I would'nt give a dime for it....Don't pay for Bootlegs. No need, this one has already been generously liberated.

.....Maybe that infamous Sabbath/Zeppelin jam will surface one day-and this'll be the artwork cover....

I always prefered the 3/19 show over the next night. I'll have to listen to it again to refresh my memory on how good it is. The 3/19 show I have is a SB...not sure of 3/20.

I always prefered the 3/19 show over the next night. I'll have to listen to it again to refresh my memory on how good it is. The 3/19 show I have is a SB...not sure of 3/20.

3/19 is probably my favorite 1975 show (excluding the final two nights of Earls Court). But 3/20 is a killer show as well, and stronger than 3/19 in many respects. It's been hard to tell that until now, but the recent soundboard of 3/20 is quite powerful. The Song Remains the Same and Whole Lotta Love are among the standouts. The only real clunker of 3/20 is Heartbreaker.

3/19 is probably my favorite 1975 show (excluding the final two nights of Earls Court). But 3/20 is a killer show as well, and stronger than 3/19 in many respects. It's been hard to tell that until now, but the recent soundboard of 3/20 is quite powerful. The Song Remains the Same and Whole Lotta Love are among the standouts. The only real clunker of 3/20 is Heartbreaker.

The thing that stands out to me about 3/19 is not only the good sound quality. but the version of No Quarter that night is killer. I don't think I've ever heard a "bad" version of that song live (from all the boots I have) - 3/19 is one of my favorites.

As for Earls Court, I thought the first two nights were tighter than the last few..........

I wish they'd release these important shows:

2/27/75 houston

3/03/75 fort worth

3/12/75 long beach

3/21/75 seattle

We also need the 1st 8 shows from 1975 with Levee & Wanton but I doubt the EVSD folks have access to them.

Not to quibble with your "important" tag, but I'm a little burnt out on 1975 soundboards for the time being. It would be nice if we could get some unreleased shows from other often neglected years.

Not to quibble with your "important" tag, but I'm a little burnt out on 1975 soundboards for the time being. It would be nice if we could get some unreleased shows from other often neglected years.

Agreed, as great as the quality of the '75 boards are I'm getting a little tired of hearing the same songs played the same way in the same order.

I still really want SBD's of 1/10/75, 3/21/75, and any of the first three EC dates, but yeah, I'm good on '75 SBDs too. I really really want a SBD of Pontiac '77 or 3/27/70. 6/19/72 would be really good too.

Archived