To all you good people on the forum, what do we think of each other?

joe (Liverpool)

What do we really know about each other? Do you picture in your mind what the people who write on this forum are really like? I think it would be nice to know a little bit about each other ( nothing too personal of course) just general information, to help us try to find out what each other is about and maybe a little insight into each other.

I live in a house in a street on this planet.

My house is made of bricks.

I am also a terrible person, but I do not trample hamsters underfoot.

My former neighbor who is now in the garden only has one eye and one ball as well.

Edited by reswati

Well, I'm living in Milan at the moment, in the suburbs of the city. Every morning (including Saturday) I go to a sort of Grammar School, the tougher in the city, and, although I play the guitar for hours every afternoon, I'm a pretty great student! I must say that I'm lucky, even if here they teach you ancient Greek and Latin!, so I have to study very hard, but fortunately there's the music which 'colours' my days!

Well, I'm living in Milan at the moment, in the suburbs of the city. Every morning (including Saturday) I go to a sort of Grammar School, the tougher in the city, and, although I play the guitar for hours every afternoon, I'm a pretty great student! I must say that I'm lucky, even if here they teach you ancient Greek and Latin!, so I have to study very hard, but fortunately there's the music which 'colours' my days!

Welcome Julia - great that music colours your life. Enjoy your studies

How lucky! Me too. But unfortunately I wasn't born yet, and this makes me very sad! Anyway, the music hasn't gone away so that's good. I think it was the same for my sister, who's nine, when I made her listen to Led Zeppelin, aged 7. She's been shocked!

well im 15 and live in long island, Ny. I like to go to concerts and am going to bamboozle on friday and saturday to see we came as romans and the foo fighters and im really excited. I like to play the guitar and i want to make a band and name it The Bridge so our fans would say "Have you seen the bridge"? to each other... yeah that would be awesome

What do we really know about each other? Do you picture in your mind what the people who write on this forum are really like? I think it would be nice to know a little bit about each other ( nothing too personal of course) just general information, to help us try to find out what each other is about and maybe a little insight into each other.

If you go to the Meet and Greet section of the forum, unlike Bono, you'll find what you're looking for.

There are some posters from the "old days". Meaning around the time of the O2 reunion which seemed to ignite a new fascination that Led zeppelin may once again tour and the all around excitement of the event itself. Not to mention that lottery where we all dreamed of winning a chance to go. But many of the "regulars" are gone. Some by choice and a few by tragedy. I do not like to mention names but I am a bit puzzled that Electrophile, who I have never been able to get along with, has seemed to disappear? If I am wrong, I have not seen her in ages. I have a few friends here that I know well enough to share my email adress with but only a few. All are very far. I do know what they look like as they do me, as we have shared pics and some have posted on the thread in Meet and Greet thread "post a pic of yourself". I have done that long ago. When I first came here about ten names and avatar's ago, I was originally Icantquityoubabe. I posted my story on the Timeline about my only Led zeppelin concert back in 1977. We have people from all over the world here and we vary in age and ethnic and religious beliefs as much as can be possible. I do think there is a majority that come from the "day" so to speak when Led Zeppelin was touring and writing and we were growing up in the 70s. But there is also a new generation here. Which is good to see.

Yes it is...................I think you are quite clever since you are the first person who mentions this.

haha, why, thankyou!

i have made some wonderful cyber friends here. some of which i hope to meet in real life someday. and i really mean that.

my avatar is actually me, and i have made some friends on facebook from here. i think its wonderful to exchange life stories on here, as there is less and less zeppelin news to talk about these days!