New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

The box color isn't what I expected. That's a tan color, eh? But it does work well with the brownstone. Interesting that the print on the spine is red.

And, in case it needs to be said, no sign of Presence so that rumor seems to be confirmed...at the moment.

why or actually, how can Amazon just put out dribs and drabs of info, whatever happened to "tune in at 3pm for a special announcement" its all very unceremonious and we just all go back and forth trying to second guess everything

doesnt JP have control over the release info?

why or actually, how can Amazon just put out dribs and drabs of info, whatever happened to "tune in at 3pm for a special announcement" its all very unceremonious and we just all go back and forth trying to second guess everything

We're not meant to have seen these Amazon listings. For the third time, whoever handles the online releasing has messed up and accidentally put the sparsely populated template listings live on Amazon.

It is quite frustrating, I don't see why it would be difficult to have a tweet, Facebook update & the full release details on Amazon, all within a short space of time. Always seems to take 24/48hrs.

It's the track listing we really want to see I suppose.

We're not meant to have seen these Amazon listings. For the third time, whoever handles the online releasing has messed up and accidentally put the sparsely populated template listings live on Amazon.

I doubt Amazon or JP mind the "leaks" at all. Given that each time there's been a "leak" it seems more likely that it's a sneaky marketing ploy. I don't care. I've pre-ordered. Doing so motivates me to put the money aside for the order. I have just under 7 weeks to do so. Since the price will likely drop, if I put aside $25/week I'll have $ left over for the next box set..

I doubt Amazon or JP mind the "leaks" at all. Given that each time there's been a "leak" it seems more likely that it's a sneaky marketing ploy. I don't care. I've pre-ordered. Doing so motivates me to put the money aside for the order. I have just under 7 weeks to do so. Since the price will likely drop, if I put aside $25/week I'll have $ left over for the next box set..

Not sure whether it's a marketing ploy. When the first three remasters leaked on Amazon, Led Zeppelin's PR people sent out messages asking for people to take down details they had reposted, and Jimmy was apparently "furious."

Not sure whether it's a marketing ploy. When the first three remasters leaked on Amazon, Led Zeppelin's PR people sent out messages asking for people to take down details they had reposted, and Jimmy was apparently "furious."

I can't imagine why JP would be furious. It's not logical. What possible difference would it make if the Amazon pre-order pages are up at the same time or at different times? It's not like the actual release dates would be affected. Not saying you aren't correct, just that it makes no sense to me.

I can't imagine why JP would be furious. It's not logical. What possible difference would it make if the Amazon pre-order pages are up at the same time or at different times? It's not like the actual release dates would be affected. Not saying you aren't correct, just that it makes no sense to me.

I think the "normal" order of things would be for the Zeppelin marketing "properties" (Facebook, etc.) to do their thing first (teases), then there's an announcement from Warner and everything is turned on. Whatever.

I seem to remember with the first batch last March, there were some "leaks" on Amazon, but then everything else hit almost immediately.

According to Royal Orleans (My comments added in brackets)...

1. Brandy & Coke (Trampled Underfoot - Initial Rough Mix) [This could be the booted version we already have.]

2. Sick Again (Early Version) [No boot version of this song exists, so this could be interesting.]

3. In My Time of Dying (Initial Rough Mix) [Refer to Sick Again]

4. Houses of the Holy (Rough Mix with Overdubs) [Rough mixes always are sort of let downs, but I'm interested to see what overdubs they mean.]

5. Everyone Makes it Through (In the Light Early Version/In Transit) [This could be the booted version we already have.]

6. Boogie With Stu (Sunset Sound Mix) [Didn't expect this to show up. Not expecting much.]

7. Driving Through Kashmir (Kashmir Rough Orchestra Mix) [if this isn't the instrumental version we already have, this may be interesting.]

In all, interesting track list but way too short for such an expansive album. Found on a dead link from Amazon France.

1. Brandy & Coke (Trampled Underfoot - Initial Rough Mix) [This could be the booted version we already have.]

2. Sick Again (Early Version) [No boot version of this song exists, so this could be interesting.]

4. Houses of the Holy (Rough Mix with Overdubs) [Rough mixes always are sort of let downs, but I'm interested to see what overdubs they mean.]

5. Everyone Makes it Through (In the Light Early Version/In Transit) [This could be the booted version we already have.]

6. Boogie With Stu (Sunset Sound Mix) [Didn't expect this to show up. Not expecting much.]

7. Driving Through Kashmir (Kashmir Rough Orchestra Mix) [if this isn't the instrumental version we already have, this may be interesting.]

In all, interesting track list but way too short for such an expansive album. Found on a dead link from Amazon France.

I saw this on Twitter a few minutes ago. I am excited to get this but at the same time disappointed at how short it is.

2-4 of those could be longish...but it's not a lot. :(

What about all those TYG overdubs! (Although, that hasn't been the sort of thing Jimmy has shared on the companion discs).

2-4 of those could be longish...but it's not a lot. :(

What about all those TYG overdubs! (Although, that hasn't been the sort of thing Jimmy has shared on the companion discs).

WHAT A CROCK. No "Rover"? No "Down By The Seaside" or "Wanton Song"???? The lack of an alternate version of The Rover is the worst.

Archived