What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I am nice and happy and content.

I'm happy that i have had the guts to finally speak my mind about the bullshit I'm sick of at work.

But what really made me happy was in the car today on my way to school and back, I cranked up Led Zeppelin II and Huston Blues Festival and I listened to it so loud that it was on the verge of speaker distortion.

That made me very happy. <_<

Brownies.

Special brownies? Or just regular old ones?

I've have regular old ones today. I am supposed to bring food to my class tonight--I was going to bring brownies, but I've decided to bring something store bought rather than bake more than one batch of brownies. So I get to eat the batch I already baked! <_<

They are mangoes. They're just not the reddish shade that you're probably used to.

I've wondered what they were too ... but I came to the conclusion that they were lemons which had been squeezed (obvious Zep reference). I feel really silly now! :hysterical:

I am very happy tonight, because I finally got a JOB!! :banana: Man, it was hard to get a job here in the area I'm in...

I'm going to be a supervisor at the new Barnes & Noble store in town, and it's so similar to the place I worked at in Canada, that I'm not as scared about my first day as I would be otherwise :) I start Monday...I have full-time hours, with BENEFITS...yay health insurance!!! :thanku:

I am very happy tonight, because I finally got a JOB!! :banana: Man, it was hard to get a job here in the area I'm in...

I'm going to be a supervisor at the new Barnes & Noble store in town, and it's so similar to the place I worked at in Canada, that I'm not as scared about my first day as I would be otherwise :) I start Monday...I have full-time hours, with BENEFITS...yay health insurance!!! :thanku:

Congrats,, I knew you would get something. My wife and kids love Barnes and Nobles. You'll do fine --Best of luck to you.