On this new morning, new morning

On this new morning with you.

So happy just to be alive

Underneath the sky of blue

On this new morning, new morning

On this new morning with you.

New morning . . .

:yay:

Finding out my Grandaughter is fine with NO injuries after she was in an accident.

She was a passenger in a car of my Daughters gf's.

I was frantic, just getting a text saying " Mom, _ _ _ was in a crash." Then panicked calls back and forth tied up phone lines while she was rushed via ambulance to a hospital I had no idea where.

Daughter called back after what seemed like eternity saying "She's fine Mom, the doc had her jump on one foot and she was happily jumping all over." :blink:

Big big Whewwww.

Never ends.

Finding out my Grandaughter is fine with NO injuries after she was in an accident.

She was a passenger in a car of my Daughters gf's.

I was frantic, just getting a text saying " Mom, _ _ _ was in a crash." Then panicked calls back and forth tied up phone lines while she was rushed via ambulance to a hospital I had no idea where.

Daughter called back after what seemed like eternity saying "She's fine Mom, the doc had her jump on one foot and she was happily jumping all over." :blink:

Big big Whewwww.

Never ends.

Thats a relief for you, glad they are ok :)

Indeed... most gals will learn, though, and go on to find a most excellent man!!

I had to learn that lesson, like, three friggin' times... but the current bf is friggin' fantastic and we're both very serious and could see eachother together for a long time.

It's a beautiful feeling.

... But kudos to the men who were jerks and find the courage to apologize when they see the error of their ways. A past bf is with this new girl and, even if she's a bitch, he has grown a lot as a person. I used to hate him, but I'm really happy to see how he has matured. Too bad he's with a psycho himself.

Finally got to check out The Led Zeppelin World Tour photograph exhibition of the Sydney 72 concert.

It closes on Sunday 2/3/08.

Over 100 pics some as big as a 9 foot wall and others poster size along with other artwork.

Some amazing sculptures as well, in particular the four symbols a foot high set upon a wall and the runes cut out of 4 individual boxes and illuminated.

Couldn't take any of my own photos though, unfortunately.

Well worth the 6 bucks admission.

Oh and I bought the t shirt and a limited edition poster of Jimmy.

It was for charity.

Check out RockPhotoAid.com.

Edited by Reggie29

Getting done with exams. I'm officially starting spring break now! :yay:

I'm happy for you, LadyR! You seem to have been really stressed lately, so I'm glad your exams are over.

As for me, I'm happy today because I got a call from my insurance company, to say that I was absolutely right ... the car "accident" I had last week was a scam. The guy who braked to make me crash into the back of his car has made 51 (yes, FIFTY ONE) previous similar claims! Now the police and my insurance company are going after the lowlife scumbag, big style - and I'm no longer beating myself up for being a careless driver.

What goes around, comes around, as they say.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my car back from being repaired today - YAY! :yay:

I've been driving a tiny, tinny little Fiat Panda for the past 4 days and it has been HELL! (I have backache and footache - if there is such a thing - because I found the Panda so uncomfortable.)

I now have my lovely, smooth, comfortable, powerful motorway cruising machine safely back in my garage ... ahhhhhh *contented sigh*

Edited by Lilith