What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I got a little yard work done. Now my hand hurts. I hacked 90% of my grapevine down and chopped it into pieces so I could fit it into the bag. We need to re-do the trellis it grows on, so I need to hack as much as I can off. I think I may even have to get out the saw. :o

Fineally got a new beany hat today not a spectauclar purchase I know but ive been without one for ages, have a habit of loosing these of leaving them in bars etc. Can leave the house with wet hair now without freezing my ass off.

I thought you were 20 until someone took me otherwise.

This made me happy! :D

I didn't see it before!

It snowed today. It looks kind of cool. It's cold a crap out there, but at least I'll be in Palm Springs in a few days. :P

I get to go to the eye doctor in an hour. Don't get me wrong, I actually hate going there, but I'm excited because I have been squinting a lot, even with contacts or glasses in/on. Time for a stronger Rx, I guess.

I'll be able to see in a few hours! :cheer:

Let's see here........what made me happy? Well, I guess not sleeping late. I got up pretty early instead of wasting my day, like I usually do.

I then proceeded to drive to taco bell, where I ate a bunch of food, but most notably, the mighty "cheesy gordita crunch", which is awesome.

I wasn't happy today. I wasn't sad either. Wasn't even really bored.

Just waiting until my time is up, and then life will truly begin.

Hopefully I can regain some of the things I've been forced to lose.

It was a great day actually; I returned to the gym for the first time in a couple of weeks. Then my son scored his first goal of the season in soccer :) We all went shopping and I got a really cute skirt that my daughter spotted. Then we went to Applebees and my picky eater oldest daughter was adventuresome and cleaned her plate :)

And now I'm sipping a glass of my favorite Virginia white, and watching "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"; one of my favorite movies :) Life is good!

I went to the Rocky Mountain Peer Tutoring Conference today--it was the big day--we hosted it and it was 2 long years in the making. I was happy that I was actually thanked for all of the hard work I did--I didn't even feel like I really did a whole lot of extra work--but I guess once I added all the little things I did do, it was a lot more than I'd thought.

Afterwards, I came home, spread a blanket on the grass and took a nap in the backyard.

It was a great day actually; I returned to the gym for the first time in a couple of weeks. Then my son scored his first goal of the season in soccer :) We all went shopping and I got a really cute skirt that my daughter spotted. Then we went to Applebees and my picky eater oldest daughter was adventuresome and cleaned her plate :)

And now I'm sipping a glass of my favorite Virginia white, and watching "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"; one of my favorite movies :) Life is good!

I forgot to add in that I also met up with 2 old friends this weekend who I hadn't seen in many years :D

My daughter's Spanish teacher (high school) left a voicemail message saying how much she enjoys having my daughter in her class; how respectful, pleasant and hard working she is, and how she hopes we'll continue encouraging her. What a nice thing to do! :)