What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I got an A for my English exam! don't know how I did it!! :yay:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer:

:cheer:

yay!

That's great, Inga! B)

One thing that made me happy today so far, was that I got a great night sleep and woke up feeling fine minus the usual sniffles. Today is gonna be good! :D

Excellent episode of Grey's Anatomy tonight, all around. Christina's speech to the panel and the storyline about the young man with the tumor had me in tears; the whole episode was fabulous :)

Yes--I LOVE Grey's Anatomy.

Not to mention last week's episode had Addie back in it! I love Kate Walsh! Love her!

Receiving a beautiful Mother's Day card and note in the mail from my Mother-in-Law today. Among other things, she told me what a great mother I've been to her grandchildren and how much she has loved having me as part of the family. :wub:

That's so awesome!

I hope my mother in law feels the same way when I have one!

I'm planning my mother's day gift to my mom--I'm making her a HUGE breakfast. My mom told me to have "the girls" (my sisters) help out with the work. It made me happy to know that everyone's going to be at my house on Sunday morning!

Receiving a beautiful Mother's Day card and note in the mail from my Mother-in-Law today. Among other things, she told me what a great mother I've been to her grandchildren and how much she has loved having me as part of the family. :wub:

Wow; what a wonderful note! She sounds like a very special person! :)

My 6 year old brought home a framed picture for me that she made in school; and a note about why she loves me :) My favorite part was when she said I was cute :lol: I love those handmade presents and cards from the kids; I save them all; they are my treasures! :wub:

Yesterday I saw Iron Man, woo! That made me happy. Today I didn't have to go to work or write any papers, that made me REALLY happy, considering I had to give an hour-long presentation in French class Thursday (well, half-hour long for me because I had a partner) and turn in an essay for my other French class on Friday. Oy! And that's after barely recovering from the all-nighter I pulled to write an essay for my Shakespeare class last week. I slept in this morning, needless to say. Doing nothing is great!

This chick on MySpace added me two days ago and she lives VERY close to me. And today I talked to her on YIM and she's very nice and she's gonna call me later. Even addressed me as cutie. :D I'm 4 days older than her, and she's a very nice person! Hope this can lead to good things!

This chick on MySpace added me two days ago and she lives VERY close to me. And today I talked to her on YIM and she's very nice and she's gonna call me later. Even addressed me as cutie. :D I'm 4 days older than her, and she's a very nice person! Hope this can lead to good things!

Be careful with that sort of thing though. Ya never know who you are talking too sometimes. A lot of people are misleading on those type of things. Has she posted pics of herself that look real?

^Ricky! You're not one of MY myspace friends! :'(

I'm happy today because my mother's day breakfast went well, my house is clean, the laundry's done, the dishes are done, and my yardwork's done! Yay!

Now I can actually be lazy and relax!!!!!

I'm quite happy today. Really.

Even though it's yucky outside, I've had a very nice day. I'm diggin' this weekends off thing.

I have just kind of walked around the house all day, doing random things. I finished reading a good book. I worked on my yard on and off, pulling a few buckets' worth of weeds, (I walk around with a bucket so I don't have to continually carry piles of weeds to the trash); I have done extra things aroudn the house that needed to be done--washed the comforter the cat always sleeps on in the spare room (full of cat hair), etc...

I'm relaxed...and productive.

And Dave brought me an iced espresso drink when he came home from the auto parts store. :D

Edited by manderlyh

Wow; what a wonderful note! She sounds like a very special person! :)

My 6 year old brought home a framed picture for me that she made in school; and a note about why she loves me :) My favorite part was when she said I was cute :lol: I love those handmade presents and cards from the kids; I save them all; they are my treasures! :wub:

She really is very special, Virginia. I have saved the handmade cards and presents that my kids made me when they were little. They are so sweet and some of the things that they write come straight from the heart - like your little girl saying that you are cute! :)

That's so awesome!

I hope my mother in law feels the same way when I have one!

I'm planning my mother's day gift to my mom--I'm making her a HUGE breakfast. My mom told me to have "the girls" (my sisters) help out with the work. It made me happy to know that everyone's going to be at my house on Sunday morning!

It really is. It sounds like you and your mom and sisters are close - you are really lucky. I hope you had a great HUGE breakfast. :D

My husband and I, along with our youngest daughter, met our two oldest children in a city - we had lunch and spent the day together. I love being with them all and know how blessed I am to have them in my life. :)