What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

This chick on MySpace added me two days ago and she lives VERY close to me. And today I talked to her on YIM and she's very nice and she's gonna call me later. Even addressed me as cutie. :D I'm 4 days older than her, and she's a very nice person! Hope this can lead to good things!

That's nice! happy for you ;)

I was conducting a lesson for little pupils today. :D it was such fun! :P

Well right now it's 7:52am and I'm at work, so obviously nothing has made me happy so far. But this past weekend I was very happy. The "classic rock" station was having a Zeppelin By Request, so they were playing them literally 5x an hour for the past 3 days. It was so refreshing to hear ALS and NQ instead of RAR and BD! :)

What is wrong dud? And what about Drunk. Hate to see anyone facing death. Have seen to many of my friends die young.

I've been in a lot of pain the last 10 days. Three more days of medication. Then some more tests, hopefully everything comes out A-OKAY. My ass is hurting so much.

I'm sorry :( I hope everything is ok!

I'm on antibiotics to shrink my prostate. My anus is really sore and I can't wipe it very effectively. This is NOT a joke, it's really a pain (in the ass). I'm embarr(ass)ed to say what made me go to the Dr. in the first place.

I hope the owner of a new sushi restaurant a few minutes walk away from my place will enjoy the surprise (cause he doesn't know I was planning to build or built it for him) website I built for him. All I did was put their menu on the web, added their hours and gave the restaurant an e-mail address butt it felt good do to it. They just arrived from Korea a few weeks ago, started up the restaurant a few days ago, can barely speak french or english so I figured they could use the help.

I hope the owner of a new sushi restaurant a few minutes walk away from my place will enjoy the surprise (cause he doesn't know I was planning to build or built it for him) website I built for him. All I did was put their menu on the web, added their hours and gave the restaurant an e-mail address butt it felt good do to it. They just arrived from Korea a few weeks ago, started up the restaurant a few days ago, can barely speak french or english so I figured they could use the help.

That seems very nice. It's always good to help someone out who is new to here.