What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

See?

Don't forget to mention the fact that she also went so far as to ask an outside party to be part of said joke. :P

She went far,all right......and we both know where. :PB)

*Edited to add:Something else that made me happy-getting one of my Magic Sam CDs I ordered from Amazon today,and seeing that it's got a version of "Sweet Home Chicago" on it..

Edited by 59LesPaul

Actually, a couple things the past few days.

I was watching Family Guy when Peter decided to make the 'NAAFP' (National Association For The Advancement Of Fat People) and he had all the fat guys in one room. Then they were all trying to open the plastic snack bags (the noise, the horror) :D and Peter tells them to save it for later and then they all began to fart and moan and groan. I was laughing my ass off. :D

Then my one cat was sleeping on a chair next to me and she must have had a nightmare as she jumped about 2 feet in the air, ricocheted off my arm and shot into the kitchen. It all happened in a split second and just cracked me up. It took me 5 minutes to get her to come out of the kitchen. :D

Actually, a couple things the past few days.

I was watching Family Guy when Peter decided to make the 'NAAFP' (National Association For The Advancement Of Fat People) and he had all the fat guys in one room. Then they were all trying to open the plastic snack bags (the noise, the horror) :D and Peter tells them to save it for later and then they all began to fart and moan and groan. I was laughing my ass off. :D

. :D

I just saw that episode recently .

It was so fucking funny.I don't think I've had that good a laugh in a long long time.

Peter is hilarious

I made my cats myspace pages because Idaho's boring and there's nothing better to do. Some guy pretending to be Tom messaged my cat and said that she had won the myspace lottery. She couldn't tell anybody until they had all of her personal information (bank accounts, social security, sample of blood... I don't know).

I've had possibly the most deplorable day of my life, but having a fake Tom tell my cat she was now a millionaire really cheered me up.

I noticed that in my school guidelines it says

"Students are not to wear clothing, which is considered to be inappropriate."

:hysterical:

That cheered me up, for sure! :lol:

In appropriate comma use! ROFL

It's a good example of what can happen if you use them incorrectly, isn't it? :P

I made my cats myspace pages because Idaho's boring and there's nothing better to do. Some guy pretending to be Tom messaged my cat and said that she had won the myspace lottery. She couldn't tell anybody until they had all of her personal information (bank accounts, social security, sample of blood... I don't know).

I've had possibly the most deplorable day of my life, but having a fake Tom tell my cat she was now a millionaire really cheered me up.

I wonder if the fake Tom was Reuben? :huh:

:P