What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Interviewed for a job today. That's GREAT for me - I'm running out of money and my other leads fell through. I should hear back from them in a day or two.

Got some cool albums and singles used at the local shoppe. I've got quite the list I still need to get, but I've had to hold off until I get a cash flow back...

My brother's bringing me a drink and a sandwich from McDonald's any minute now and I just got a Black Keys show from 2004 with When the Lights Go Out :yay:--the song was rarely done live. I've only heard two live versions now. That's a shame 'cause it's so amazing.

Hunting for shark's teeth with my husband. Getting an amazing BBQ sandwich from the Bogue House. Tramping through the Emerald Isle Woods park.

I love Emerald Isle!! My family and I used to go there when I was a kid. So beautiful though it's been a long time since I've been back.

When I was driving home from lunch with a friend, I got a great view of the mountains. All covered in snow. :D Much, much prettier than dirty-plain-old sagebrush.

I also got a birthday present in the mail today from a very good friend here. The first one I've gotten this year. :yay:

^not a thing? Not even the little joke that was played on you? It didn't even make you smile a little? :D

Not anything at all?

Come on, I know that HAD to make you smile a bit....

:lol::lol:

That was funny......and a nice way to start the workday-a good laugh,followed by a muttering under my breath.

I should clarify-I'm not in a bad mood at all,I just couldn't think of anything.

I'm "exceedingly content". B)

Actually;I did think of something that makes me happy:Knowing that my wife is feeling better than yesterday;as evidenced by the aforementioned joke.