What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

So I got this telescope for Christmas. I haven't used it yet because normally during the Winter we don't see the Sun, let alone a star.

I had to feed Levee's cousins this weekend because m'lady was out of town. So I went out the doorwall to drop down the goods, and Mr. Hawk was sitting in the tree about 30 feet away waiting to pick out a fat one. So I took the telescope down the hall and popped in the smallest lens and stared right into her frickin' lime green eyeballs. You should have seen the talons on this guy.....Amazing !

Red-tailed%20Hawk.jpg

^^^^ Awesome man! Birds are fantastic. I remember seeing four Golden Eagles in the wild up in the Austrian Alps. That is so magical. :thumbsup: I managed to get a half decent photo too. :D

If there's such a thing as reincarnation, being a bird of prey would be my first non-human choice.

Hmmm, probably the fact that my granddad is completely OK. He collapsed last week on thursday and it looked like a stroke. He's fine and joking again, so... ^_^

That's good to hear, Kat. I'm happy for you.

On another note--this was a quote from the writing center director at school. Made me laugh:

-If you don’t remember one another, introduce yourselves. I know

that’s pretty obvious, but say hello to folks again. And, on that

naming note, there are new name tags on the mailboxes. I had to figure

out something a little less permanent if you people keep insisting on

graduating. The good news here is that you can remove the slips of paper

and draw your name more creatively than I have. Picasso it, if you like.

Getting to 2 weeks today without a ciggy !! Its tough but hey two weeks, 70 pound saved and 280 cigs not been inhaled into my lungs :)

Well done mate, packing in the nicotine is sooo hard. Save your money in a jar. We did it and went to New York a year later with the profits. Stayed at the Waldorf.

smokin' now though! :whistling: