2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Well Rick, if I remember right, you were the only one who had the Giants in last year's Super Bowl so you may be on to something with these Falcons. I just keep thinking about how Russell Wilson was gashing that defense this past Sunday & can only imagine what Kaepernick will do to them. Time will tell...

He will find Crabtree covered like a rug and look for a lane and there will be no lane. Because this Atlanta defenes plays as good a positional defense as any team in the league. My only concern is Ryan and as long as he limits his picks to one he will be ok. Give the ball to Turner on draw plays and use him more often especially if you have the lead

He will find Crabtree covered like a rug and look for a lane and there will be no lane. Because this Atlanta defenes plays as good a positional defense as any team in the league. My only concern is Ryan and as long as he limits his picks to one he will be ok. Give the ball to Turner on draw plays and use him more often especially if you have the lead

Gonzalez is the key to find the 'soft spots' in the 'niners defense. What a knack he has in finding those areas. IF the Falcons were to win it all, I would be happiest for him - above all others on, and associated with, that team.

I still feel the 49'ers are 10-14 point favorites. Looking forward to Sunday...:)

Gonzalez is the key to find the 'soft spots' in the 'niners defense. What a knack he has in finding those areas. IF the Falcons were to win it all, I would be happiest for him - above all others on, and associated with, that team.

I still feel the 49'ers are 10-14 point favorites. Looking forward to Sunday... :)

Yes Tony is a big big part of this. Are you kidding Walter? 10-14 pt favorites on the road against a 13-3 team? Dont ever apply for a job at the Las Vegas Hilton. Time to put the crack pipe away for the night and crash

Maybe if I recieve a little I will give a little back

When did jb ever disrespect you? All she did was post the teams she picked...she didn't mention you or call you out.

Yet you responded with two whole lines of hysterical emoticons...one emoticon would have been sufficient...as if she was not worth listening to. Why? Because she's a woman? She's a woman who kicked all of our asses(except Walter) this season.

But I've noticed this sort of sexist condescension towards the women on this forum before...Deborah, Lakey, FireOpal, ebk, slave to zep, Kate, JayCee, Victoria7, LedZepGirl, Knebby and others have had to deal with it.

Now if it had been me making the picks, your dismissive laughter would have been warranted.

At 3-5, I'm on thin ice.

But you're not the only one who knows football and you're not the only one who makes money betting football.