The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Well, for a sitcom I seldom found anything she said to be funny. I guess that was the schtick, she was so unfunny that it made Ted Danson look like a comedy genius. 

Exactly. I did like her schtick as Carol Brady in the 90s Brady Bunch parody movies.  

RIP Kirstie Alley. She did a good job on Cheers and her appearance in the Star Trek movie. Those eyes and that Smokey voice. She will be missed.

R😎

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/14/arts/television/twitch-stephen-boss-dead.html

Stephen Boss, Dancer and Reality TV Star Known as tWitch, Dies at 40

Mr. Boss spent nine years with “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” as D.J., guest host and, eventually, an executive producer

A bearded man with his hands in his pockets, wearing a light-colored suit jacket and a black hat.
Dec. 14, 2022, 6:10 p.m. ET

Stephen Boss, a charismatic hip-hop dancer and television personality known as tWitch who rose to fame on the reality show “So You Think You Can Dance” before becoming a regular on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” died on Tuesday in a motel room in Los Angeles. He was 40.

The death was ruled a suicide by the Los Angeles County medical examiner’s office.