The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

22 minutes ago, kingzoso said:

Olivia Newton-John.  She is, was and will always be my favorite female singer.  I just listened to and watched her video this morning for "Magic" (my second favorite song by her.  My first being "A Little More Love").  She was so Beautiful, talented and SEXY as Fuck.  I am sad.

Edited by kingzoso

3 hours ago, the chase said:

Rest In Peace Anne Heche 53 

Beautiful, talented and troubled actress.. Watch Donnie Brasco, she was incredible.. 

image.png.4b696e6e769e49a2b3669bdd485fd9da.png

Was making a bit of fun of her, but didn't think it would come to this. 

On 8/13/2022 at 4:38 PM, the chase said:

Beautiful, talented and troubled actress.. Watch Donnie Brasco, she was incredible.. 

This broad hit the wall -- literally and figuratively. I doubt her last snort of cocaine was worth it.

Having had type 1 diabetes for a long time myself when a musician that I know of that has had it for a long time passes away I take note. I remember as a kid when Grim Reaper first came out and at the record stores they gave away a neat cardboard record with "See You In Hell" on it. R.I.P. Steve Grimmett.

Grim Reaper Singer Steve Grimmett Dead At 62 - https://blabbermouth.net/news/grim-reaper-singer-steve-grimmett-dead-at-62

Edited by luvlz2

DAMN..that REALLY sucks!  I saw Grim Reaper back at the 1985 Texas Jam in the Cotton Bowl,  They were the second act to play (Victory opened the show).  Steve's vocals were phenomenal - he sounded just like on the record!  And Nick's guitar playing was one of the best of the day - and that was a day that included Ted Nugent and Ritchie Blackmore!

Reaper...take a frickin' holiday already...you've stolen more than enough from us this year! 

On 8/15/2022 at 3:04 AM, SteveAJones said:

This broad hit the wall -- literally and figuratively. I doubt her last snort of cocaine was worth it.

Sucha shame really. Loved her acting and thought she was absolutely stunning. She had some serious mental problems and that is truly unfortunate. 

I am baffled at what happened as I believe there was an Instagram pic of her at her hair salon taken about 10 minutes prior to the incidents. She looked fine and according to her hairdresser she was acting normal. Not sure coke would hit that hard on its own. Possibly laced with fentanyl? 

RIP Anne

Edited by Mr. Wiggles

On 8/16/2022 at 2:15 PM, Mr. Wiggles said:

Sucha shame really. Loved her acting and thought she was absolutely stunning. She had some serious mental problems and that is truly unfortunate. 

I am baffled at what happened as I believe there was an Instagram pic of her at her hair salon taken about 10 minutes prior to the incidents. She looked fine and according to her hairdresser she was acting normal. Not sure coke would hit that hard on its own. Possibly laced with fentanyl? 

RIP Anne

For all we know it was vehicular suicide. We'll never know, however, because a California county coroner has ensured a "nothing to see here folks, case closed" outcome to protect the guilty.

Hollyweird is full of liars and damaged people.

Godbless her. Also, Coke is Rad. Well, not that rad. But there have been times I participated. On the real, Godbless her and her family. 

On 8/13/2022 at 7:38 PM, the chase said:

On 8/13/2022 at 10:52 PM, redrum said:

Was making a bit of fun of her, but didn't think it would come to this. 

On 8/18/2022 at 8:15 PM, Plant77 said:

Godbless her. Also, Coke is Rad. Well, not that rad. But there have been times I participated. On the real, Godbless her and her family. 

I literally had no idea about her fucked up childhood until reading the obituaries. I just knew her as this kooky blonde actress who was gay and dated Ellen Degeneres and then wasn't and then was again or something until I lost track.

Sounds like Anne's father will be sharing the same cell in hell as Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan's dads.