when did jimmy's hair go suddenly white?

Iriquidian

I could give a flip if jimmy's hair was dyed purple the next time he plays a zeppelin concert.

however, if he was dying his hair black, all the dyed hair from the root would have to grow out, then cut, and then the white hair would grow in, which all takes alot of time, and I always follow jimmy's press clips, and he had black hair, and suddenly....poof one day he became the wizzard

do any of you unlimited banks of infinite zeppelin knowledge know when the last photo/video of jimmy is with black hair, and the first with white?

I think the first time I saw his new hair was recently at the bootleg court case he testified at in Scotland

I mean is it possible I'll wake up in the morning and my hair will look like jimmy's????

how cool!!!!!!!!!! he he he

The first time I happened to see him with white hair was for the court case. I always found it odd he'd make an appearance for something like that, however in hindsight it may have been to "unveil" his new look. Regardless, you must realize he's been having it colored black for many years. He started to grey around the temples as far back as 1986, as photos from that era indicate.

It didn't happen so suddenly.

UK Hall of Fame 2006 - I think that's his first public appearance with white hair....well black&white hair, to be precise. You can easily see the black hair still growing out.

Excellent contribution you've made to this thread. There you have it.

however, if he was dying his hair black, all the dyed hair from the root would have to grow out, then cut, and then the white hair would grow in, which all takes alot of time, and I always follow jimmy's press clips, and he had black hair, and suddenly....poof one day he became the wizzard

On my home planet, our dyed hair fades swifty through a combination of showers and lack of re-dying.

The first time I happened to see him with white hair was for the court case. I always found it odd he'd make an appearance for something like that, however in hindsight it may have been to "unveil" his new look.

:lol:

Or perhaps just that he had no choice, having been called as a witness?

His greying temples were evident in 1981.

It didn't happen so suddenly.

jimmy06halloffamewo7.jpg

jimmypageukhall.jpg

UK Hall of Fame 2006 - I think that's his first public appearance with white hair....well black&white hair, to be precise. You can easily see the black hair still growing out.

oh i see, the clour of jimmys hair ISNT a stopid triviality then.......wtf

what im talking about is you bagging me for asking trivial questions and here you are debating the colour of jimmys hair!!!!!

I have never said anything about those questions being trivial, I think the word I used was 'private'. The only thing I did was wondering why the names of their children are among the first things you are interested in. There is a huge difference between discussing Jimmy's hair and wanting to know where he lives.

I have never said anything about those questions being trivial, I think the word I used was 'private'. The only thing I did was wondering why the names of their children are among the first things you are interested in. There is a huge difference between discussing Jimmy's hair and wanting to know where he lives.

ok, ok, i wasnt asking for his goddamn address, just you know, london or new york or whatever sheesh! and the names of their kids? well thats not the first thing i wanted to know, just something ive NEVER heard. being as artisic as they are i just know they would have beautiful children with lovely names. can we start over?

ok, ok, i wasnt asking for his goddamn address, just you know, london or new york or whatever sheesh! and the names of their kids? well thats not the first thing i wanted to know, just something ive NEVER heard. being as artisic as they are i just know they would have beautiful children with lovely names. can we start over?

:blink:

man, I'm sorry I started this thread, after I posted it, I realized I shouldn't, but hey, I was curious.

thanks to all***

Don't be sorry. You've no reason to be.

On an interview about his broken finger, on you tube, it showed a real close of Jimmy not only is his hair white it is also thinning on top very quickly.

The thinning part was evident on the Page/Plant tours. When he got all sweaty his hair would flatten down and from the back you could tell that it was getting thin. Not really a bald spot per se, but thin.

Archived