those guys in TSRTS

So those policemen were late 20's early 30's were they? I don't think so

He was not talking about the cops, he was talking about the three young men the cops let in. Two ran toward the back stage area, the third noticing the camera stops, smiles like a retarded monkey, waves his arms in the air and yells, "Ayyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee" like someone who was dropped on their head one too many times as a child.

He's speaking in Brooklyn English.

He was not talking about the cops, he was talking about the three young men the cops let in. Two ran toward the back stage area, the third noticing the camera stops, smiles like a retarded monkey, waves his arms in the air

and yells, "Ayyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee" like someone who was dropped on their head one too many times as a child.

Why would the cops come on this board? Come on. Obviously that post was intended for the stoners who scored the access. I have spent way too much time thinking about what i would do, and where i would go to try and gain a view...

It would be funny if they turned the corner heading to find a view and ran into Peter Grant, or worse, Richard Cole. Maybe that's why they've not been heard from.

...and yells, "Ayyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee" like someone who was dropped on their head one too many times as a child.

standard disciplinary action in child rearing for the greater Brooklyn area- in those days any way. And no offence toward the r* monkey intended...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived