Alison...was she there?

There's this talk about a lot of celebrities and rock stars there to support Zeppelin but was Alison there? We all know she didn't perform a song with Zeppelin that night but you think she at least had to be there in support. I can't find any pictures of Alison at the O2 and there's no articles on the internet saying she was there, so it got me thinking that she wasn't. If anyone spotted Alison at the O2 for those who were there, that be great.

There's this talk about a lot of celebrities and rock stars there to support Zeppelin but was Alison there? We all know she didn't perform a song with Zeppelin that night but you think she at least had to be there in support. I can't find any pictures of Alison at the O2 and there's no articles on the internet saying she was there, so it got me thinking that she wasn't. If anyone spotted Alison at the O2 for those who were there, that be great.

who cares..

If you're going to be negative saying "who cares", stay the hell out of this thread. It's a simple question.

Alison is Robert's partner in music, if you don't care about that then you're definitely not a fan of "Raising Sand". of course she had to be there, I'm just looking for at least a picture or an article to make sure.

Being rude in this thread is uncalled for, stay out if you don't like it.

Raising Hell over Raising Sand!

I love it...

Two things about Allison Krauss

Shes an amazing fiddle player.

Shes an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman.

Whats not to like about her, shes no Yoko...

That's right! Yoko Ono is born under Aquarius, and Alison Krauss is born under Leo; Aquarius and Leo are opposite signs.

Raising Hell over Raising Sand!

I love it...

Two things about Allison Krauss

Shes an amazing fiddle player.

Shes an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman.

Whats not to like about her, shes no Yoko...

Totally agree. I remember reading awhile back that she wasn't going to be there. Her CMT message board says, no she wasn't there.

Does anyone know if Robert Plant has a signifigant other at this time?? I dont want to start a thread and get in trouble, so Ill just ask on this thread and get in trouble.

I heard that he was dating singer Katrina Chester. May have been just a rumor though.

I won't speak for her but that's not her type of music. I'm sure she likes Led Zeppelin like just about everyone else and I've read where she'll play some of Zepp's/Robert's songs when they tour. But her music is a lot softer than Led Zeppelin is. Plus I'm sure she has things to do with her family this time of the year, with this being Christmas time.

Just because she is working with Plant doesn't mean she has to follow him everywhere. She has her life to live.

Shes really super talented and she and Plant will sound fantastic.

Love this woman.

I think it is a matter of personal taste you either like her or you don t,

and like the alblum you either like it or not, I see no point in arguing about it.

If you're going to be negative saying "who cares", stay the hell out of this thread. It's a simple question.

Alison is Robert's partner in music, if you don't care about that then you're definitely not a fan of "Raising Sand". of course she had to be there, I'm just looking for at least a picture or an article to make sure.

Being rude in this thread is uncalled for, stay out if you don't like it.

My "makes no difference" reply was deliberately trite. Not meant to diss Alison at all-I have the album and its a great piece of work. My angle was based upon the fact that the night was all about Led Zeppelin...so nothing else mattered at the time

I won't speak for her but that's not her type of music. I'm sure she likes Led Zeppelin like just about everyone else and I've read where she'll play some of Zepp's/Robert's songs when they tour. But her music is a lot softer than Led Zeppelin is. Plus I'm sure she has things to do with her family this time of the year, with this being Christmas time.

Just because she is working with Plant doesn't mean she has to follow him everywhere. She has her life to live.

She did say she loves Led Zeppelin's music in a recent video interview in youtube. She wouldn't be working with Robert Plant if she wasn't a fan of Led Zep music.

She did say she loves Led Zeppelin's music in a recent video interview in youtube. She wouldn't be working with Robert Plant if she wasn't a fan of Led Zep music.

She was aware of Zep's music from her brother but she's commented a lot on really loving Robert's solo career and what he's done on his own :D

I read she said she wasn't going.

I'm not sure why people think them doing a tour together really affects a zeppelin tour unless you're talking about it being 100% this summer. These type of pair ups usually have an album, a press tour which they've done and a small tour schedule, maybe theirs will be a little bigger since its international.... and thats it. They're not going to forge a career together.

She was aware of Zep's music from her brother but she's commented a lot on really loving Robert's solo career and what he's done on his own :D

Just because she sings country/bluegrass doesn't mean she not a fan of rock and roll.

I read she said she wasn't going.

I'm not sure why people think them doing a tour together really affects a zeppelin tour unless you're talking about it being 100% this summer. These type of pair ups usually have an album, a press tour which they've done and a small tour schedule, maybe theirs will be a little bigger since its international.... and thats it. They're not going to forge a career together.

I agree with that post.

There is a reason Robert and Alison only booked several European dates. If Robert and Alison wanted to book over 20 shows in the USA they would have done so right away but they haven't done that yet. Because booking a full time world tour is done ahead of time. Robert and Alison only booked several shows in the European.

There's still a chance of a Led Zeppelin USA tour.

Archived