Merry Xmas 2013 to all

LedZeppfan77

Morning all:

We glazed and roasted a Gammon (ham) yesterday so our food for today is something like this:

Breakfast:

Ham and Fried eggs. Toast and marmalade

Present opening

Walk in The Peaks

Christmas dinner:

King Prawns in a Home made sea food sauce. Salad. Or a Prawn Cocktail if you like

4 Bird Roast. Goose, Turkey, Duck, Chicken

Roast Parsnips

Roast Potatoes

Sprouts

Bread Sauce

Home made Passion Fruit cheesecake

Wines:

A light Vinho Verde from Portugal for starters

A Pinot Noir From New Zealand for mains

Everyone, enjoy your day.

I know..to much eat and drink!!! Wish robert,jimmy and JPJ would pop in here,you would think they would as their website!!

I am quite sure that at some point they have popped in if only to check it out. It is a fabulously done site with the discography and the timeline and all. Alot of work went into it for sure. Merry Xmas to all. I have a sandwich tray, vegetable tray and fruit and had hoped our daughters were going to take some home. We are never going to eat it all. There is a ton of beer and wine left also. I drank a bottle of Napa Valley Cabernet last night. Have boxed white in the frig also. Its always like a two week party Xmas and New Years. I have some new seat covers for the Chevy SUV. Will put them in later. Xmas movies on all day.

Had a wonderful Christmas Eve split between my brother and sister in law's and a friend's.

My brother and his wife own a large horse farm and throw a ridiculous party on Christmas Eve, mostly for their clients. She is a terrific cook and one of her guests brought venison stew, which I tried for the first time. I think I like it! I also got to try a new beer..

post-13388-0-90114000-1388024132_thumb.j

I know that I'm really late with the Christmas wishes, but anyway, wishing everyone on this awesome forum A Very Merry Christmas!! :D

Stay safe and warm these holidays!

Here is my favourite Christmas song. It is by no means traditional, but it sure is rocking! B)

http://youtu.be/GMSVAHhcxwc

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

I am quite sure that at some point they have popped in if only to check it out. It is a fabulously done site with the discography and the timeline and all. Alot of work went into it for sure. Merry Xmas to all. I have a sandwich tray, vegetable tray and fruit and had hoped our daughters were going to take some home. We are never going to eat it all. There is a ton of beer and wine left also. I drank a bottle of Napa Valley Cabernet last night. Have boxed white in the frig also. Its always like a two week party Xmas and New Years. I have some new seat covers for the Chevy SUV. Will put them in later. Xmas movies on all day.

I need to make a New Year resolution to quit drinking and eating!!