2014 FIFA World Cup

LedZeppfan77

I'll happily marry Katy Perry if we stuff Uruguay tonight.

Bigamist. :P

I'll be happily cheering on the Redcoats today against Uruguay, Chalks and Chill. Coincides with my lunchtime, conveniently enough. Hmmm...lamb vindaloo? Bangers and mash? :Thinking:

Bigamist. :P

I'll be happily cheering on the Redcoats today against Uruguay, Chalks and Chill. Coincides with my lunchtime, conveniently enough. Hmmm...lamb vindaloo? Bangers and mash? :Thinking:

Same here. Lets hope their goalie does not give this game away I took Colombia with them also. Had to sweat that one out. Hoping that Costa Rica beats Italy

^^^

Philistine! :P Actually, it reminds me of a Rossini overture.

So the question of the match: Who has a better chance of scoring...Rooney or CP with Katy Perry?

Sloppy start by both teams. That looked like a foul in the box to me. Free kick. Go England

So if Italy beat Costa Rica then go on to win against Uraguay, then we beat Costa Rica, we're through.....Oh yeah fat chance....Get the flights booked lads you're comin' home....Oh and Steven, you are finished mate, one more season at L'pool, as for your England days you're done......

Australia are out, mind you if they hadn't missed that sitter at the end who knows, I'm gutted for Tim Cahill (former Blue).

OMG, we got soooo close! I could only watch the game the next day when I already knew the final score, yet I was still cheering for them to win, lol

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!

Australia are out, mind you if they hadn't missed that sitter at the end who knows, I'm gutted for Tim Cahill (former Blue).

England did it twice!

It'll be hard to beat Cahill's goal, so far the shot of the tournament.

Edited by Reggie29

Those sons of bitch's. Done in disgrace AGAIN. How the fuck do you tie a game like that and then let them score again>? Idiots

That's football for you shit happens, anyway it's only a game. Besides a team outside of South America has no chance of winning in this 2014 World Cup tournament, Brazil, Argentina or Chile will win it.

So come on home England return to your Clubs and prepare for what is important The ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP.

Is there a Mercy-rule in the World Cup?

The cheese-eating-surrender-monkeys are making fondue out of the Swiss cheese defense.

:hysterical: Oh my heavens!! THAT is probably the funniest and most apt description of the happenings of a football match ever!! *wipes tears away from laughing so hard

Please Please Please keep 'em coming Strider! Please!! This thread needs it!! :lol:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND!

Too bad I cannot watch the game due to work...I'll have to sneak a peek online every now and then.

I originally was looking forward to Monday's Netherlands vs. Chili tussle, but with both teams having already clinched moving on to the Knockout Round, does anyone think either team will start its best lineup? Why exhaust your players in a meaningless game?

Edited by Strider