When will be next remastered albums available?

diverman

If I've understood Jimmy correctly he has said there will be nine albums released three at a time from 2014-2015. Since we've just seen the first three albums released I take it to mean three more albums will be released later this year followed by the final three albums in the first half of 2015.

If I've understood Jimmy correctly he has said there will be nine albums released three at a time from 2014-2015. Since we've just seen the first three albums released I take it to mean three more albums will be released later this year followed by the final three albums in the first half of 2015.

Going on the source's information -- which, again, has been 100% accurate with regard to the remastered reissues of the first three albums -- the next batches will be two albums at a time. October seems set for The Fourth Album and Houses of the Holy, with an early 2015 date for Physical Graffiti and Presence and a mid-2015 date for In Through the Out Door and Coda.

Of course, plans could change, and the source's information could be wrong -- but all the information that was reported over the past few months about the three remasters we now have was, as I've said, 100% accurate.

Yes, October for IV and Houses. No PG until 2015.

IV and Houses companion discs reportedly have same number of tracks as the main albums, with the same track titles. IV's companion tracks also are in the same order as the main album. I've been told Houses' companion tracks are in a different order - but my assumption is that's only for the vinyl issue, and that the CD and digital versions of Houses' companion disc will have the tracks in the same order as the original album.

I have huge expectations for IV & PG! Given that so much material from PG was from previous sessions I'm hoping we get some really good studio outtakes. And I'd love to hear another live disc but 73 seems to have been dominated by TSRTS releases + with HTTWWW that takes care of 72. Can we assume no more live stuff with these box sets - just studio stuff, alt mixes, etc?

I have huge expectations for IV & PG! Given that so much material from PG was from previous sessions I'm hoping we get some really good studio outtakes. And I'd love to hear another live disc but 73 seems to have been dominated by TSRTS releases + with HTTWWW that takes care of 72. Can we assume no more live stuff with these box sets - just studio stuff, alt mixes, etc?

I think Jimmy said in an interview that its only studio bonus tracks no live stuff... which I'm happy for but I just keep telling myself that Jimmy will always keep some goodies in the vault for the future... even if I'm wrong I still like to think this way... keeping my fingers crossed for any extra live material

He also told Planet Rock that he didn't know Warners marketing plan, but hoped his own music would be ready before the next sets.

I hope the wait isn't too long. I really can't wait for HOTH- ITTOD. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I am hoping the last three come in June, a year after the campaign started. I know more than a few here expect at least one release (i.e., at least Coda) to not come out until the Fall.

If indeed June, I could see an announcement early April. My patience is taking a beating.

Archived