JP School Photo

SimonM

Being the 'official' website, I'm guessing that this is probably the best way to get a message to JP (?):

I would like to let him know that I have a school photo of him in my attic, should he ever need a copy when he gets round to writing his memoirs (my father was in his class in the 50's)!

Being the 'official' website, I'm guessing that this is probably the best way to get a message to JP (?):

I would like to let him know that I have a school photo of him in my attic, should he ever need a copy when he gets round to writing his memoirs (my father was in his class in the 50's)!

That's interesting! Can you post it? :shifty:

• 3 weeks later...

You would be better off contacting his management, it use to be Trinifold Management, not sure if it still is, but they could point you in the right direction

Archived