2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy?

After 1 inning. Orioles 6 Phllies 0

Miami 8 Yankees 0 :toast:

And lets not forget those St Louis Cardinals. Maybe not so mighty after all. cheaters. If they got caught doing this, what else have those naughty boys done?

I'm afraid I may be putting the jinx on, but through 2 games, the Mets have been holding the Blue Jays offense down & Harvey appears to be his old self again....

I bet your boys tonight. And the Orioles!!!!! And Wash!!!!!!! Hit a 4 teamer for over $150 last night. Saved by KC in a nightmarish 9th that KC almost blew. Tonight I have a crazy one going that would pay 200 but the one I am losing is the White Sox plus 1 1/2. If they rally I have a shot. My Streak is dead again thanks to Atlanta. I guess the Dead Sox had to win one. they suck the fucking root

Well, Harvey gave the Mets everything they needed tonight--now I just have to hope the bullpen doesn't come in and blow it all to hell....

The stars are all aligned tonight Paul. Its in the bag.

The Rythm is going to get you! The Rythym is going to get you! Tonight! A little Gloria Estfan for the Yankees who are getting murdered 11-0 and the O's are up 14-1. Do the Math. Toronto is losing. Here come the Orioles baby!!!! On to Philly tomorrow. More ass whippin in store IMO> Jones and Wieters were rested tonight. Scary. Chen sent down to AA for one game. Poor bastard. Pitches 8 shut out innings and goes to the minors. LOL. Only to make room for Parmalee. Wieters hit a beauty last night and Davis almost hit the warehouse last inning. 7 HR's in a game is the Oriole record. I think it will be at least tied tonight.

Phillies pitcher deliberately threw at Hardy and was tossed after Parmalee hit one over wall tying the record for HRs with 7

The Saint Louis Cardinals have the best record in Baseball with 43 wins and 21 losses (22 games above .500) and a winning percentage of .672. At this moment, there is not another team in MLB that has winning percentage over .600.

The Saint Louis Cardinals win games because They are a solid, dominant and very consistent team. They play every game as if it is their last game and play to win.

The Saint Louis Cardinals are not currently the Best Team in Baseball because some mid-level employee hacked into the computer system of the Houston Astros. To say and think this is, in My opinion, complete nonsense. I think that this was probably most shocking to the actual Cardinals players and coaches.

Until I personally read what really happened, I will refrain from further comment on this matter. Like I said, whatever the story and situation, I really believe that NO players and coaches knew of any of this until it was brought to their attention.

GO CARDINALS!!!

The Saint Louis Cardinals have the best record in Baseball with 43 wins and 21 losses (22 games above .500) and a winning percentage of .672. At this moment, there is not another team in MLB that has winning percentage over .600.

The Saint Louis Cardinals win games because They are a solid, dominant and very consistent team. They play every game as if it is their last game and play to win.

The Saint Louis Cardinals are not currently the Best Team in Baseball because some mid-level employee hacked into the computer system of the Houston Astros. To say and think this is, in My opinion, complete nonsense. I think that this was probably most shocking to the actual Cardinals players and coaches.

Until I personally read what really happened, I will refrain from further comment on this matter. Like I said, whatever the story and situation, I really believe that NO players and coaches knew of any of this until it was brought to their attention.

GO CARDINALS!!!

well they are on the national news for all the wrong reasons. Must I remind you of the shitty division they are in? Did you see what we did to the last National league team we played? 19-3 and 8 HR's last night. An Orioles record. St Louis is good but they are not great. I do not fear their lineup. You never know. Maybe and Orioles vs Cards series is possible? After all they both lost the league championship series last year. We had a very good excuse as we had key guys out injured. Take nothing away from Davis of KC who may be the best closer in the game. Lets see how the Cardinals wiggle their way out of this mess and what else is found. Yankees are finding Florida not so friendly. Tough team to figure out are those Marlins.

Well, I've said before that the Tigers are still the AL Central champs until someone knocks them off & it looks like this may be the year--unless, of course, Detroit gets hot & as we all know, there is a lot of baseball left to be played...

KC will win the central as I predicted 3 months ago. Now lets talk about the St Louis Cardinals, the New England Patsies of the MLB. What kind of team does that? Breaks into a teams computer with knowledge of the password a former employee used to use? Their most celebrated player was a steroid abuser that used the drugs to win a HR title that no longer stands. My team is building from the farm system as far as their pitching staff and are doing a fine job. Soon people will understand why Cruz was not given the keys to the city at his age. They have too many other good players to consider and Matt Wieters to me is one they cannot let escape. True Joseph is a very good catcher and can hit also. But Wieters to me is the best in baseball. I am going to lay down the hammer tonight vs the Sillies. come and try and beat me you Sillies

Archived