2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

^^^Don't throw in the towel so soon, pc. The NL Least is so bad that no team is running away with it and any decent winning streak will put the Mets back in it. Too early for despair...leave that for Rick, hehe.

Quite frankly, he's a bit of both. He comes off a real jerk and braggart. 8,000 balls? Really? That sounds like Wilt Chamberlain and his 20,000 women. The math doesn't add up.

Plus, if he really has 8,000 balls then his A-Rod ball is essentially worthless. For who in their right mind would willingly pay this guy money for his A-Rod ball when there is no way to be sure he didn't switch the real ball with one of his other 8,000 balls?

Plus, the way he is carrying on about this could lead to an unintended bad side-effect...MLB could decide to enact new rules governing what happens to balls that leave the playing field via home runs. This guy could end up ruining it for everyone.

Who saw this pitching duel coming? Not me. Paredes leads the bigs in average with runners in scoring position. Just popped out. Man on second, Davis up, one out. God Birds

Base hit!!!!!! 1-0 O's

Well, this game took an ugly turn...

Well, this game took an ugly turn...

Every time I open my mouth. Sorry. Those errors were terrible. Davis and Norris. Norris has pitched better but him and Tillman have hurt us. Miguel is back tomorrow and he is our best starter this year. I expect to take this series tomorrow afternoon behind Miguel. We are right there

The Saint Louis Cardinals still have the best record in all of Baseball. They are split in wins and loses. Won 48 games. Lost 24 games and are 24 games above the .500 mark. Their actual winning percentage is .667%. There is currently no other team in either the American League or National League with a winning percentage above .599%. The next best winning team is another Missouri team. The Kansas City Royals at .594%.

I don't follow every pitch and at-bat that the Cardinals have and do not worry if They lose a few games in a row and if they do I do not get worried or fret.

GO CARDINALS!!!

Big win for Orioles as they all are. I wish they would put Schoop back in and Jim Palmer agrees. He is ready so what is the holdup? His bat is better than some others that are in. I am impressed with Rienhold and Parmalee so far. Gives us tremendous depth. We must figure out the starters and will Bundy get his shot this year? If Houston holds on we can pass Yankees tonight

We were rained out and likely will have a double header vs the Injuns tomorrow? I say sit Tillman and let him miss his start. He simply has been God awful for us this year. We are a game out of first place nonetheless. I expect Schoop to be in the lineup damn soon. Jim Palmer said he is ready and he makes us better. I agree whole heartedly. So get his ass in the lineup Buck. Stop fiddling about. Move it. He makes us the best infield in the game hands down. And he gives us power in the lineup that is now 3rd in HRs in baseball. Houston lost to the yankees somehow. Why do they play so well vs other teams? The Yankees get shallacked by the lowly Phillies and then win in Houston after they looked like they were dead. Who can figure out this game?

It seems so far at this almost mid-point in the season, the Saint Louis Cardinals have figured out this game and how to win. The Cardinals are the first team since the 2005 Chicago White Sox to win 50 games in the first 74 games. Their 50th win was against the Chicago Cubs. The Cardinals scored 8 runs with only 13 hits.

Even for just the casual Baseball fan and/or the people who tend to dislike (or hate) the "Mighty Cardinals" (for whatever reasons), this is a very impressive achievement. Only 17 other teams in the past 50 years have also accomplished this feat.

It does not and will not ever cease to amaze Me about how Great and Consistent the Saint Louis Cardinals are year after year, season after season....

GO CARDINALS!!!

^^ I think the problem people may have with the Cards might be the same problem a lot of people have with the New England Patriots of football--everybody loves a winner, but if you do too much winning, I think some feelings of resentment start to come from a section of fans.

Personally speaking, I would love to see some new blood in the playoffs, but I'm also a realist and realize that the Cards are a virtual lock for the postseason--so, let the chips fall where they may....

See if all that winning continues in October, then you've got something to talk about...

You're right about that. Even if the Saint Louis Cardinals fail to make it to the 2015 National League Championship and/or 2015 World Series, I might be temporarily disappointed, however, I will still be a proud an loyal fan of this team for the rest of My life.

All's I wanna know is who's IN first. Not in second. But in First? :dont::phone::bravo: Its this team with a little orange and black birdie. Rollin baby!!!!!!! 8-0 in the 7th. And King, my boy, hall of famer Jim Palmer of the Orioles, on the broadcast crew praised your ST Louis team today. So our announcers do speak well and respect the Cardinals, even though we rarely ever see them. Maybe an O's vs Cards series is possible. The Tigers are not even going to get a wild card the way they are playing. I should have followed my hunch in the contest and tossed them. Seattle may be a bust too. Texas has been a surprise to me. We have them coming in after we sweep the Injuns.

A fine afternoon at the ballpark!

IMG_20150628_155802_zpsmhx0nt3p.jpg

And the evening game wasn't so bad either. I was enjoying a fabulous dinner while they were playing, but it ended up nicely!!!

Archived