Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I am with you sisters! He is like a fine wine ... only better with age. Hmmmm where could we accidently bump into him without being to obvious? I just want a close look and a good whiff. I love it when a man smells good. (Hopefully he does - as long as he is not in the dragon smelly suit. :o Although the white suite is my favorite hopefully they got it cleaned. I would love to have that jacket. Okay I think my panties are getting wet!! Enough

That's a common side effect around here. I suggest you take 2 of these and head straight to bed!

selwnc.jpg

2v27c55.jpg

I love from the 60's all the way to now. Yes, I remember Miss Pamela saying he hair smelled like Pantene. Those last couple of posts have put my mind right back in the gutter again....

Qpagey.jpg

Edited by aen27

I love from the 60's all the way to now. Yes, I remember Miss Pamela saying he hair smelled like Pantene. Those last couple of posts have put my mind right back in the gutter again....

Qpagey.jpg

My mind (when thinking about Pagey) has never been out of the gutter! :oops::blush: :blush: :bagoverhead: :bagoverhead:

Qpagey.jpg

perfection personified.

what a gem of a pic! where is it from? it looks like a halfin shot, but no watermark.

Qpagey.jpg

perfection personified.

what a gem of a pic! where is it from? it looks like a halfin shot, but no watermark.

edited to add : i also use pantene. a former boyfriend always loved the scent of my hair, it has a really nice fragrance.

Edited by slave to zep

perfection personified.

I was thinking exactly the same thing! I actually think it's better than Halfins work....maybe Scarlett took it?!

I know, Spacey. :)

He's also such an Heartbreaker...love0045.gif ;)

Yes, he is! And I have some Heartbreaker-Earlscourt captures, but at home :( . You will have to wait for them untill I will return home- now here some other Earls Court shots- I love this suit :wub:

VTS_01_202364421-27-21-1.jpg

VTS_01_103292200-42-45.jpg

VTS_01_103282200-42-41.jpg

Ooooh Jimmy babe! :wub::wub::wub: