Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Hallo and welcome among the Pagettes :wave: - you couldn´t find a better place to share your enthusiasm for Led Zeppelin and the great Lord of the Guitar Jimmy! :)

I second that!!! Hello zososgirl :wave: I hope you will enjoy here!!! :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Phew... you girls/guys have posted some incredible pictures! mmm... I'm now thinking of wallpapering my bedroom with printouts from here... :D

Well, that is an excellent idea!!! ;)

j77-1.jpg

jimmypage1973-1.jpg

I love that planet shirt. I love even more when he wears it open like this one.

jppj2-1.jpg

jimmydavid2-1.jpg

Oh, I love him, our dark lord, with his fluffy hair. :wub: And he and David are so adorable together!

Edited by aen27

There are some of the best photos of Jimmy I've ever seen in this thread - a big thank you to Ev for starting it!

I have to confess that I much prefer "proper" photos to endless screen caps ...

Anyway, here's one of my favourites:080209195052_sonstige_pic_0002.jpg

OK I have a little Pagette story to tell :D

I met up with my best friend this morning and we were playing a game where we make up a romantic story with David Tennant (my second crush-search him up he is gorgeous too) And we take it in turns to add a bit to the story, I have changed a few things due to character reference. I'm sure she won't mind if we use it for Pagetting ;)

Btw Port Meadow is a meadow 5min walk from my house. Oh and it wasn't this poetic sounding, I did that :D

Imgaine sitting in Port Meadow, the sun is setting and Jimmy is wearing a loose shirt. You are lying by the river, eating Champaine and strawberries, and to eachother aswell ;)

Night falls, the stars are out, the moonlight shimmers on the water. It's perfect.

Jimmy then stands up, holds out his hands and says " May I have this dance miss ***?" You take his hand, and you look into eachother's eyes, as he twirls you around. You are dancing for what felt like hours. It starts to rain but you continue dancing; for hours.

You sit back down by the lake, watching the moon's reflection dance on the surface. There is a cold breeze, you shiver. Jimmy notices and he wraps his arms around you, making you feel safe. As you lie against his chest, hearing his heartbeat, you drift off to sleep, but before you fall under, he whispers in your ear "I love you, stay with me forever"

Can you imagine! OK so it's over the top, but it's fun ;)

vmqexu.jpg

34ni5ow.jpg

ilaagx.jpg