Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Ah, yes, there it is. I wonder why it didn't show up for me...blimey

You had URL tags around it instead of IMG tags… also it said something about dynamic pages when I tried just putting image tags around it… I have no idea what that means, but if you just copy the image code from your photobucket… it's one of the links next to each picture… then it'll show up right.

fkdjfd.jpg

That thing ^^^ Copy and past the circled link into your post and it'll show up..

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

You had URL tags around it instead of IMG tags… also it said something about dynamic pages when I tried just putting image tags around it… I have no idea what that means, but if you just copy the image code from your photobucket… it's one of the links next to each picture… then it'll show up right.

fkdjfd.jpg

That thing ^^^ Copy and past the circled link into your post and it'll show up..

Mystery solved, thank you!! Take this hot picture of Jimmy as payment

jimmy.jpg

Ladies,

Most of the times I am not able to chat with you due to the time difference with Australia.

:( so, all I can do is posting pictures only... :boohoo:

Now it's time to go to bed, but before that I need a ....... cigarette, actually a smoking hot Jimmy.

Enjoy it! Good night <_<:wave:

jpscan866bk.jpg

jpscan544ec.jpg

jpscan236wy.jpg

Not smoking but still hot!

j1.jpg

j394.jpg

The Nazi stormtrooper getup was from the 1977 tour and I have no idea why he was dressed like that. Anyways, I love all the pics of Jimmy, thanks everyone for sharing them!!

That was worn on Easter Sunday in Chicago. Later in the show he returned wearing a

white fedora, lending credence to explanations that it was done as art and theatrics.

That was worn on Easter Sunday in Chicago. Later in the show he returned wearing a

white fedora, lending credence to explanations that it was done as art and theatrics.

I would like to see the pic of him in the fedora too. The Nazi outfit sure raised eyebrows!

1182g0j.jpg

14ltwtl.jpg

29eoili.jpg

In the last photo, does anyone know who took the photos? I keep seeing photos randomly that seem to be from the same shoot and they're so nice :)

Haha Jimmy has been sporting the scarf for years, I love it, he is so fashionable and adorable!! :D