Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

It's from '77… it's actually from the Photos section of this site… :lol:

Oops...laugh.gif I looked at the photos of this site, but apparently I missed it.

I think I'd die if he ever looked at me like this

pic8431.jpg

I love all pics of him, but this one...love.gif He looks incredible beautiful...so special, the inclined head and his look...and then the beer can in his hands... laugh.gif

Me too :wub:

Me three! (Oops, meant to include the picture as well - never mind, you know which one I meant!)

He is, quite simply, one of the most beautiful men ever to grace this planet. Sigh ...

Edited by Lilith

2jtpb9.jpg

Could someone tell me how you quote a picture or writing in a message please?

Joolia, I've never seen that pic before! Thanks!

To quote a picture just click on the 'quote' button on the person's post and then click on the reply post, just like you would do ordinarily, and it'll automatically be there waiting for you. Same goes for quoting a message.

:)

To quote a picture just click on the 'quote' button on the person's post and then click on the reply post, just like you would do ordinarily, and it'll automatically be there waiting for you. Same goes for quoting a message.

:)

Thanks! I don't get along with computers very well! :D Glad you like the pics, they're not very good quality but I'll try and see if I can do something with them.

Thanks for the pics ladyraven. I agree, he is adorable in them! :wub:

Me three! (Oops, meant to include the picture as well - never mind, you know which one I meant!)

He is, quite simply, one of the most beautiful men ever to grace this planet. Sigh ...

Beautiful is a word I don't use to describe very many men, but that is the word I most associate with Jimmy.

He is beautiful.