Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Yes, if you clicked on her name it linked to her site. That's what it felt like to me - making a statement in a subtle kind of way. They must have both known that those other pics were kicking around in September and people were speculating, and they would make the connection. (EDIT: second thoughts, maybe it didn't link to the site, just to the video of her reading a poem. I'm forgetting already. But there was definitely the video, one way or another).

I listen to it every day! Personally I don't know why you'd be interested in the other stuff if you didn't love the music. (My own interest in the gossipy stuff is more "passing" than "intense").

I think he's pretty good at controlling this stuff... people won't know any more about his personal life than he wants them to.

I confess, I've gotten bad at checking the jp.com website every day because of so much repetition. So as I mentioned before, I didn't see the photo of JP with a woman or a link to anything. BUT if it's just a link to a video of her reading a poem, how is that different from any other endorsement JP's given over the years. True, they're mostly bands, but why not a poet or any other artist? Did it say on the JP website that the woman was a girlfriend, or just that she was a poet?

As to the gossipy stuff: Some people just get carried away with the person because everyone else is carried away with the person. I agree, I don't know why anyone would be interested if they didn't love the music. But I've never understood what a musician's sex life, drug use, clothing choices or anything else had to do with the music - as long as the music is good, the rest is just not very interesting to me because it gets in the way of my enjoying the music. I guess I'm just weird that way.

It is difficult to separate the art from the artist. In the same way a person that is really into cars, wants to know all the nuances of the engine, people are interested in the artists inner workings and motivations. Years ago I read "The Secret Life of Salvador Dali". It was fascinating to go to the museum and see the influence of childhood experiences, his relationship with his father, or most importantly, his relationship with Gala in the art.

Mr. Page has chosen to be vague about his personal life. That is his right. I'm sure his children appreciate that. Not so sure about the women in his life. I can't imagine my husband not wearing a wedding band. I'd be devastated if I ever heard my significant other, married or not, say he was single but still has friends.

Ironically,the more secretive he is, the more people crave to know more.

It is difficult to separate the art from the artist. In the same way a person that is really into cars, wants to know all the nuances of the engine, people are interested in the artists inner workings and motivations. Years ago I read "The Secret Life of Salvador Dali". It was fascinating to go to the museum and see the influence of childhood experiences, his relationship with his father, or most importantly, his relationship with Gala in the art.

Mr. Page has chosen to be vague about his personal life. That is his right. I'm sure his children appreciate that. Not so sure about the women in his life. I can't imagine my husband not wearing a wedding band. I'd be devastated if I ever heard my significant other, married or not, say he was single but still has friends.

Ironically,the more secretive he is, the more people crave to know more.

Thank you for your excellent thoughts. Yes, the art = the artist, which is exactly what Jimmy Page has been saying over the years: Listen to his music and you are listening to the man. *However* note that unlike Dali or other artists who create works that are solely products of their own inner workings, almost all of Jimmy Page's music is a *collaborative* effort, by his own choice. The inner musical vision of Jimmy Page seems to be that of a symphonic composer, not a solo composer, as fabulous as his solos and riffs are.

Thus all of the music of Jimmy Page includes aspects of all the member musicians of a band. The formative influences of Jimmy Page, is necessarily influenced by the group input.

Or, to use your metaphor (or is it simile, I never remember the difference), if a person really into cars and wants to know the nuances of the engine, that person should understand that the engine is made of many parts and that isolating and studying one part isn't going to really tell you all that much of what you need to know about the engine itself.

Sequence of the "strip" at the 2007 Ahmet Ertegun Tribute Concert (a.k.a. Led Zeppelin Reunion) at O2 Arena, London. Images are from the movie trailer.

5a8ede3e45246c0c508188f3012a3ef3.jpg

Coat and vest

0c7d2531fbc960b152e013f687047d05.jpg

Vest

501c7400c09f50771780c367fd1b529d.jpg

Without jacket or vest.

^^ Like :D

post-27314-0-28989500-1418592633_thumb.j

I've always thought that if I ran into Jimmy I'd respect his privacy & personal space. Maybe just smile if he he happened to look my way.

Can't help wondering if this woman was having the same sensible thoughts moments before this....

post-27314-0-24204900-1418592786_thumb.j