Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

That´s a good idea! And thanks... :blush::thanku:

My daughter has made for me a Kiss calendar two years ago- maybe we could work together- I will do the graphics and Michaela will do the final graphical work- it could be a wall calendar with particular months and it could be also used like a wallpaper- oh, my brain is already working at full blast! :yay:

Yes! yes! what a good idea! I am a client too! :cheer:

Where was this picture taken?

That is an amazing shot.

jimmy_page-bw38.jpg

It's "Take Me For A Little While" from the Coverdale/Page album so it's '93. It's looks like the set of the video, where ever it was. I fanatize it's Tower House, but I don't think so. I love it too, but my aviater is my favorite picture from that same photo shoot.

jimmy-page-colour11.jpg

jimmy-page-colour08-1.jpg

This is it..with Jimmy (and David) in his all his glory..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RDNw_O2rH3M

Edited by aen27

It's "Take Me For A Little While" from the Coverdale/Page album so it's '93. It's looks like the set of the video, where ever it was. I fanatize it's Tower House, but I don't think so. I love it too, but my aviater is my favorite picture from that same photo shoot.

jimmy-page-colour11.jpg

thanks for the link! id seen the pics on halfins site before, but didnt know about the vid. i love that set.

and the guys arent bad either........... :D

I've come to the conclusion...there ARE no bad pics of Jimmy! This is the best place to be!

SunChild, just for you! The closest I've been able to pin these down is '77:

1977_36_Solo.jpg

1977_38_Solo.jpg

1977_40_Solo.jpg

1977-04-03_OC_04.jpg

Hugs Ladies! Enjoy!

Oh, thank you! {{{Medhb}}}

I haven't been here in a awhile, needed a pick me up, and now look... I'm gobsmacked. There just is no other word...

AND it's a bigger version, thank you thank you - somehow that one makes me really think of him as angel.

Then, there's THIS one from earlier on, which makes me think of finding him in my garage when I was a teenager (and the fun that might have ensued... :blush::whistling::bagoverhead: )

1977_Manticore_03.jpg

459d_1.jpg

i love this one. anyone know who this man is? could it be mr page snr?

William Burroughs when he interviewed Jimmy in '75 for Crawdaddy. There is a picture when he with his father at Kembworth.

Edited by aen27

459d_1.jpg

i love this one. anyone know who this man is? could it be mr page snr?

slave to zep, that man is William Burroughs, an American writer of the Beat Generation. He was a fascinating character who attended at least one Zep concert, was backstage with them, and went to at least one party with the band. Here is a thread on the meeting and interview between him and Jimmy:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?s...mp;hl=burroughs

Then, there's THIS one from earlier on, which makes me think of finding him in my garage when I was a teenager (and the fun that might have ensued... :blush::whistling::bagoverhead: )

1977_Manticore_03.jpg

Oh my goodness - I can't even begin to imagine what I would have done to this man if I found him in my garage back then... ;):P:lol::wub::wub:

jimmy-page-colour11.jpg

Thanks for the link and the info...and additional pics.

I've never seen the vid before. I must live under a rock or something.

That is one of my favorite songs by Page/Coverdale and play it constantly on my mp3 player.

I have my own interpretation of that song. B)

That first pic you posted I think really captures Page in a moment he wasn't expecting to be taken a picture of and somehow, it captures some of his complexities, magic and love.

Thanks again.

Hello all, long time lover of Jimmy :wub: many thanks for all the pictures.He looks so fine,glad there are so many other ladies that adore him as much as me !!!! The 'bow' pics always turn my knees to jelly 'sigh'

Welcome to the club! :) Here a gorgeous Jimmy for you! And for you all as well :)

tele.gif

Bannerdarkangelmen.jpg

1acov2.jpg

Oohhhhhhhh, this one gives me shivers....That look in his eyes, so tantalizing, inviting,...

Very, very sexy picture!ashamed0002.gif Never seen Jimmy like this! He looks like he's saying: "Hey, baby, do you want to get undressed and dance for me?"

Thanks, Aen27! :) This must be one of my favorites now!

Oohhhhhhhh, this one gives me shivers....That look in his eyes, so tantalizing, inviting,...

Very, very sexy picture!ashamed0002.gif Never seen Jimmy like this! He looks like he's saying: "Hey, baby, do you want to get undressed and dance for me?"

Thanks, Aen27! :) This must be one of my favorites now!

i totally agree with you amazonic. i wonder if the note that he signed is made up for this photo shoot, or was it real..........wish it was written to me. sigh.....