Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

These 2 are stunning...he's so stunning...and that hair...and his laugh...stunning. :wub::wub::wub:

There is no one like him. I'm glad you all like them. I love this one so much. It's one of my very favorites.

jpnme79.jpg

Edited by aen27

Oh, thank you! {{{Medhb}}}

I haven't been here in a awhile, needed a pick me up, and now look... I'm gobsmacked. There just is no other word...

AND it's a bigger version, thank you thank you - somehow that one makes me really think of him as angel.

Then, there's THIS one from earlier on, which makes me think of finding him in my garage when I was a teenager (and the fun that might have ensued... :blush::whistling::bagoverhead: )

1977_Manticore_03.jpg

More than happy to oblige ya Sweetie! Boy, you have some good catchin up to do girl! :D

Here's a couple more to add to that. I like that outfit too. He has that shirt on under his jacket in my picture from 1979 that's up a little bit and this concert was 1972/3 so he was still wearing it!

3306816a.jpg

1973-06-02_Kezar_18_DAC5B15D.jpg

Edited by aen27

Here's a couple more to add to that. I like that outfit too. He has that shirt on under his jacket in my picture from 1979 that's up a little bit and this concert was 1972/3 so he was still wearing it!

I have already noticed it too- the shirt is the same! :)

1981cmp8-1.jpg

1981b.jpg

BowingPageybannermen.jpg