Jeezum Crow!

waterwitch

Wow, I guess it HAS been awhile since I was around, since I didn't even know about the old site closure until today! Sheesh! Just tryin' to come wish everyone a happy holiday season before I get on the road to my sister's and have pandemonium for the next couple of days...

ANYWAY!

Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays- I hope you are all doing what makes you happy or at least finding ways to be happy if the other stuff stresses you out. :)

Hey there WW!!! Where in the name of Sully have you been?

It's great to see you on here again.Hope you're having a good Christmas girl!!!

Oh, don't I wish Sully had something to do with where I've been! No, I'm afraid a much less worthy man is the culprit... long story. ;)

But it sure is good to be back! What's new with you and your lovely wife?

Well, I'm just terrific, dear! How are you? Been awhile!

You still on myspace? PM me your link if so.. I'm there, but under a different profile than before (long story, but I had to take mine down for awhile)

Well I'll be..if it isn't the Liquid Enchantress....Where the hell have you been witch ? It's GOOD to have you back ! Come back soon !!!

Awww... no one can call me Liquid Enchantress and make it "sound" as good as you.. muah!

Just had life take a few wild turns on me lately, but I think I'm in a holding pattern for now. :) Doing OK!

And yes, I'll be back more often now, I'm sure- 'bout to head to bed for the night- talk to y'all again soon!

Hey there WW!!! Where in the name of Sully have you been?

It's great to see you on here again.Hope you're having a good Christmas girl!!!

I was bummed when the Godsmack's cover of GTBT came out and WW wasn't around! :lol:

I want to know your opinion, WW!

:P

Oh, don't I wish Sully had something to do with where I've been! No, I'm afraid a much less worthy man is the culprit... long story. ;)

But it sure is good to be back! What's new with you and your lovely wife?

Sorry about the "long story" bit. We all have a couple of those to tell :)

The wife and I are doing very well.I'm sure that ya'll will hookup on here along the way and she'll fill you in on all the finer details. :D

Glad to see ya though!!!!

I was bummed when the Godsmack's cover of GTBT came out and WW wasn't around! :lol:

I want to know your opinion, WW!

:P

I knew someone was going to ask that!!!

Well, here's what I think... I think that the instrumentals could have taken a few more liberties, especially Shannon (drums) because he is TERRIBLY gifted... but I can understand his desire to be faithful to Bonzo's rendition. I was glad to hear the bassist play something far more up to par with his talent... they've been repressing that guy for YEARS now. And Sully's vocals? Well... eh... I don't think it's any secret around here that I really haven't ever been fond of Robert Plant's singing voice (I like his charisma just fine, thanks)... so it was interesting to hear someone else sing it. But I don't think Sully's voice is a good one for that particular song.

In sum? I could take it or leave it. I did buy the greatest hits album on which it appeared mainly because there was a bonus DVD in it. Still haven't watched it- can you believe that!

ZoSo- ya found me already :)

GIO! Good to "see" you again! I missed you too. And, uh, I'm not in the new house... there's a long story behind that, I'll be happy to share if you really want to know but I won't bore everyone here with the details. ;)

And MANDY, what the hell are YOU talkin' about?! I AM a redhead! OK, a bottle-redhead, but STILL! :P

Nice to "see" you ww, been a long time.

Things are really about the same here.

The usuall.............:lol:

Sorry about your... I suppose breakup. :(

Ya live and learn huh?

I was "gone" for a long time too, but this reunion gig got me back to my old habits.

Anyhoots! Great to see you!

And MANDY, what the hell are YOU talkin' about?! I AM a redhead! OK, a bottle-redhead, but STILL! :P

Okay, okay...you're a real redhead... :P

Nice to "see" you ww, been a long time.

Things are really about the same here.

The usuall.............:lol:

Sorry about your... I suppose breakup. :(

Ya live and learn huh?

I was "gone" for a long time too, but this reunion gig got me back to my old habits.

Anyhoots! Great to see you!

Isn't it true that we're all just a bunch of junkies? Another poster said that to me in a PM--we are junkies! I just seem to be the one that coaxes everyone into trying it again...the relapse causer! :lol:

Put the needle on the record....then in my arm !!! :rolleyes:

I hope you stick around this time waterwitch......some of my funnest times have come in threads with you...my belly still hurts from some of our old laughs. :lol:

That mountain hideout is still on reserve.....

wow...i never thought i'd see the day when WW came back to us

...good to have ya back

- neutral (s_m_mac)

Aw, my Canadian cutie... you're legal by now, right? ;)

I was just about to ask if anyone had seen you around here lately- talk about never thinking you'd see the day someone would be back!

Thanks, Mandy- I swear, I can prove I'm a redhead these days... just need to find a recent picture...

Scratch- what, it's been forever since we talked and the most you can say is "heya"? I'm hurt. :P

Archived