Robert's son Logan

claudia

You're welcome. If you have the Unledded DVD, you can find this on a footage among the extras ('MORROCAN MONTAGE', I believe....? It's been a while since I watched it.)

oh yes! I believed I saw that one! but I didn't took heed on it! Guess I have to borrow my friend's DVD again :lol:

I breathe very controlled, but deeply, so that not to show my excitment!!!!

I LOVE Viking Bob!!!!! younger or older.....

playing the Yardbirds on the radio (for your love), I wonder what Robert looked like then........

I don't have a digital copy, but there's a really good picture of Robert at the time you're talking about in Sixty-Six To Timbuktu.

Hey Mandy, I get what you're saying!

Although I was a huge Plant and then Page (and then Plant again) fanatic, not much anymore but seeing a Viking Bob picture always draws back those droolin' days!

I do prefer Little Viking Robert Anthony young and Logan looks great and has that wonderful exotic touch to his fathers resemblance which spices his look up ;)

He is really cute and his voice sounds pretty similar to RP. But he isn't as cute as Robby...for at least a third of Rob's sexual charisma is in the lyrics, the way he carries himself...I guess the majesty of Zeppelin makes him sexy. There is also the fact that he is just plain sexy. :P

It's just a fantastic mixture - Robert Plant and Maureen, who is from India.

I am glad he has some children! And I still feel sorry about Karac!

I have to fast forward TSRTS DVD because every time I see Karac playing with his sister I just break down crying. That little boy was so cute and cuddly and you could tell how much Robert loved him. Sad sad stuff.

Archived