Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Mona

Hot Pictures of Jimmy and Robert

Doesn't that just make you wanna smile until ur face hurts?! :D

yes it surely does... thanks u made my day feel better now

:o

I love the way Robert looks at Jimmy. It's sexy.

Now why does THAT sound weird??? :blink:

If it's weird, then I'm weird too because I love it also!!

Jimmy-Rob-mmm.jpg

oh GOD!!! stunning...Robert doesn't look like him here but still he's SOOOOO handsome, so...so....hot...i'm lost for words, really............ :banana:

and Jimmy is very handsome too...his hair are so beautiful, his smile etc - just everything))))

but still..if i had to choose...it would be definitely Mr Plant... :rolleyes:

^ That seems to be like everyone's favorite picture of the two of them together...'cause that is like the thirtieth time I've seen it in this thread :lol:. I love it too :D. You're all welcome for my "finding" it like a year ago or something thankyou.gif:rolleyes::lol:

pp-ustour72.jpg

:wub:

^ That seems to be like everyone's favorite picture of the two of them together...'cause that is like the thirtieth time I've seen it in this thread :lol:. I love it too :D. You're all welcome for my "finding" it like a year ago or something thankyou.gif:rolleyes::lol:

I love that pic but my favorite is actually the first one in this thread... just adorable to see how good friends they were (and hopefully still are) :)

Jimmy-Rob-mmm.jpg

01_zep2004.jpgheartpump.gif

WOW!!!!!!! I don't think there has ever been or ever will be a sexier lead singer AND guitar player in the same band, like Page and Plant!! They are the ultimate rock & roll sex gods in my opinion.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

WOW!!!!!!! I don't think there has ever been or ever will be a sexier lead singer AND guitar player in the same band, like Page and Plant!! They are the ultimate rock & roll sex gods in my opinion.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Totally..you are soooooooooooooo right!

mommy

Thanks for making my day everyone! I will be smiling 'till night fall, now.

Edited by SunChild