What's the weather like where you are?

madison

48 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Same here man. I'm almost thinking to cut the lawn.

I had the same thought, but the ground is too wet. Heavy clay where I live makes mowing almost impossible October onwards.

18 minutes ago, JTM said:

I had the same thought, but the ground is too wet. Heavy clay where I live makes mowing almost impossible October onwards.

Yes same here. Just a last neaten before the darkness. Get rid of the bamboo leaves which are all over the place. Second thoughts maybe be have a bowl of Minestrone and a fat joint of greenary to whilst the afternoon away;)

Just now, chillumpuffer said:

Yes same here. Just a last neaten before the darkness. Get rid of the bamboo leaves which are all over the place. Second thoughts maybe be have a bowl of Minestrone and a fat joint of greenary to whilst the afternoon away;)

Ha Ha, I've been sitting looking down to the bottom of the garden at my shed, behind the door is my leaf blower/vacuum waiting to leap into life. But there are so many leaves covering the grass it would take forever, besides they are sodden at the mo. The easy option is to look towards the grass that is at hand and a nice steaming hot mug of PG, maybe some munchies to go with them.

On 11/15/2020 at 7:51 PM, paul carruthers said:

^^ Not much up here though as far as the cool. Wednesday is supposed to get into the 60s, but otherwise still pretty balmy for the middle of November...

We got the windows open tonight! One of about 6 nights this far this “fall season”....  Still lovin it though!