What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Hey guys, I get confused about where y'all are. How about, when you post weather deets, you sign off with location. Doesn't have to be specific if you are concerned about anonymity, just region.  I think it would be useful.

QLD, Aust.

PS. Just my humble suggestion....

Edited by rm2551

1 minute ago, rm2551 said:

Hey guys, I get confused about where y'all are. How about, when you post weather deets, you sign off with location. Doesn't have to be specific if you are concerned about anonymity, just region.  I think it would be useful.

QLD, Aust.

Good point. There used to be a function for finding member locations that is long gone from the forum, it was sort of like google maps, may even have been google maps, can't recall for sure.

2 hours ago, rm2551 said:

QLD, Aust.

Just plain warm. Cloudy mind you.

Sort of North West England, East Midlands...................... oh well The Peak District National Park. Hills, Sheep and beautiful scenery

3 hours ago, rm2551 said:

QLD, Aust.

Great suggestion....I'm reporting from the Northern Front Range of Colorado.

3 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

@rm2551 suggestion of location is a fun thing to do. Get with it @RainbowElf. You don't have to say it every time but treat it like you're a reporter 

Do you have a problem with me @Chillumpuffer, I can’t say what I please, have you taken a disliking towards me because of my political views? Not very tolerant of you.

15 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

Do you have a problem with me @Chillumpuffer, I can’t say what I please, have you taken a disliking towards me because of my political views? Not very tolerant of you.

Nope. I am a very tolerant person. You have the right as anyone to your political views. :Thinking:Nope no problem with you man.

Over 30c every day this week (has been, and coming forecast) but nights still have quite a chill with the wind which is to be appreciated for soon it will be lying naked on the bed with the fan on too hot to move and little quality sleep.

From Ipswich, south west of Brisbane in Queensland Australia, this is rm2551 reporting.

How's that Chillz? 

On 11/19/2020 at 10:02 AM, rm2551 said:

Over 30c every day this week (has been, and coming forecast) but nights still have quite a chill with the wind which is to be appreciated for soon it will be lying naked on the bed with the fan on too hot to move and little quality sleep.

From Ipswich, south west of Brisbane in Queensland Australia, this is rm2551 reporting.

How's that Chillz? 

Proper reporting there Rodders.

Beautiful sunny late Autumn day. Went for a hike in the hills.

This is CP reporting, relaxing me bones, In The Peaks.

Brissie is steaming along now. Full fledged humid summer days. Well over 30c all week, but there were 2 nights this week that cooled right down, and 2 where the bedroom fan stayed on all night. I hate the "too hot for love" summer nights....

40 tomorrow with lawns to mow, back slab (under tin roof) to clean up, and other outside work that will probably not get done for the heat. 🥵

Too hot to bloody ride too.