Jump to content

What's the weather like where you are?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/15/2020 at 7:51 PM, paul carruthers said:

^^ Not much up here though as far as the cool. Wednesday is supposed to get into the 60s, but otherwise still pretty balmy for the middle of November...

 

 

We got the windows open tonight! One of about 6 nights this far this “fall season”....  Still lovin it though! 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Hey guys, I get confused about where y'all are. How about, when you post weather deets, you sign off with location. Doesn't have to be specific if you are concerned about anonymity, just region.  I think it would be useful.

QLD, Aust.

 

PS. Just my humble suggestion....

Edited by rm2551
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rm2551 said:


Hey guys, I get confused about where y'all are. How about, when you post weather deets, you sign off with location. Doesn't have to be specific if you are concerned about anonymity, just region.  I think it would be useful.

QLD, Aust.

 

PS. Just my humble suggestion....

Good point. There used to be a function for finding member locations that is long gone from the forum, it was sort of like google maps, may even have been google maps, can't recall for sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rm2551 said:


Hey guys, I get confused about where y'all are. How about, when you post weather deets, you sign off with location. Doesn't have to be specific if you are concerned about anonymity, just region.  I think it would be useful.

QLD, Aust.

 

PS. Just my humble suggestion....

Just plain warm. Cloudy mind you.

Sort of North West England, East Midlands...................... oh well The Peak District National Park. Hills, Sheep and beautiful scenery

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rm2551 said:


Hey guys, I get confused about where y'all are. How about, when you post weather deets, you sign off with location. Doesn't have to be specific if you are concerned about anonymity, just region.  I think it would be useful.

QLD, Aust.

 

PS. Just my humble suggestion....

Great suggestion....I'm reporting from the Northern Front Range of Colorado.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

@rm2551 suggestion of location is a fun thing to do. Get with it @RainbowElf. You don't have to say it every time but treat it like you're a reporter 

Do you have a problem with me @Chillumpuffer, I can’t say what I please, have you taken a disliking towards me because of my political views? Not very tolerant of you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

Do you have a problem with me @Chillumpuffer, I can’t say what I please, have you taken a disliking towards me because of my political views? Not very tolerant of you.

Nope. I am a very tolerant person. You have the right as anyone to your political views. :Thinking:Nope no problem with you man.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Over 30c every day this week (has been, and coming forecast) but nights still have quite a chill with the wind which is to be appreciated for soon it will be lying naked on the bed with the fan on too hot to move and little quality sleep.

From Ipswich, south west of Brisbane in Queensland Australia, this is rm2551 reporting.

How's that Chillz? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Nope. I am a very tolerant person. You have the right as anyone to your political views. :Thinking:Nope no problem with you man.

Thank you, no problem here either.

20 something degrees here in Jersey this morning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2020 at 10:02 AM, rm2551 said:

Over 30c every day this week (has been, and coming forecast) but nights still have quite a chill with the wind which is to be appreciated for soon it will be lying naked on the bed with the fan on too hot to move and little quality sleep.

From Ipswich, south west of Brisbane in Queensland Australia, this is rm2551 reporting.

How's that Chillz? 

Proper reporting there Rodders.

Beautiful sunny late Autumn day. Went for a hike in the hills.

This is CP reporting, relaxing me bones, In The Peaks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...