What's the weather like where you are?

madison

53 minutes ago, Strider said:

Been hearing a lot from my friends in Northern California and Oregon dealing with the fires. One sent me this today. The top photo is San Francisco today. The bottom photo is a scene from "Blade Runner 2049".

119024573_10158522857162356_1954480646600494129_n.jpg.c8090714c00db7c57a593d29add22aa3.jpg

How awful Sean. An apocalyptic scene and very scary. I trust you and yours are safe and well? 

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

How awful Sean. An apocalyptic scene and very scary. I trust you and yours are safe and well? 

I'm good. It's been my personal luck and good fortune to not have any of these recent disasters come near me. But it's hellish for my friends up north.

16 hours ago, Strider said:

I'm good. It's been my personal luck and good fortune to not have any of these recent disasters come near me. But it's hellish for my friends up north.

Yeah we’re watching it closely looks like the end of days in the Bay Area and So Cal to us.  Glad you’re doing well, Sean. 

21 hours ago, Walter said:

Yeah we’re watching it closely looks like the end of days in the Bay Area and So Cal to us.  Glad you’re doing well, Sean. 

L.A. is getting the smoke and ash now....it hit us yesterday. But at least it's not hellish orange like San Francisco.

• 2 weeks later...