The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

8 hours ago, custard pie man said:

anyone seen Faucci? since truckers got together I haven't seen or heard from him, must be in hiding? anyways so nice not  to see or hear

You can bet he received a phone call recently that went something like this: "Tony, we may lose the House and Senate in the mid-terms. Need you to fade away now as we move forward like COVID-19 never happened".

11 hours ago, custard pie man said:

anyone seen Faucci? since truckers got together I haven't seen or heard from him, must be in hiding? anyways so nice not  to see or hear

He's advising the Polish government to make sure all the Ukrainian refugees heading for their border maintain a safe distance between them.  And wear masks of course (NP95, although who knows, they may need gas masks before this thing is over).

Edited by JohnOsbourne

15 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

You can bet he received a phone call recently that went something like this: "Tony, we may lose the House and Senate in the mid-terms. Need you to fade away now as we move forward like COVID-19 never happened".

probably true but the real question would be who would of made that call? Biden? no he's still sleeping, Bill Gates? maybe Obama? Pelosi is to stupid, i'm betting its good ol Mitch McConnel lol

Check this out.  The governor of our state (Colorado) has said that Covid is something we just need to learn to live with so he's removed all mandates including wearing masks indoors.  Our county has stated that they also are removing all restrictions for mask wearing.....restaurants, churches, grade schools, junior high and high schools no longer require masks indoors.

However, the University I work at says that they are following CDC guidance (despite the CDC stating last Friday that masks indoors are no longer necessary).  Because the CDC has our county on "high alert". all University students, staff and faculty MUST continue to wear masks indoors!

Are THEY "following the science"?  Do they think that pre-school and grade school kids have a better comprehension of hygiene than college staff or faculty? (Notice I left out college students because, well...you know!)?

This requirement by the University has NOTHING to do with science and everything to do with power and control...as it has from the beginning!    

LMAO...just got an e-mail from the University Pandemic Preparedness Team.  Miraculously overnight, our county went from "high risk" to "low risk" so starting tomorrow, we will no longer be required to wear masks indoors!  What a joke! I have no doubt that they were bombarded with "the science" from faculty and staff and THAT is what reversed their decision!

2 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

LMAO...just got an e-mail from the University Pandemic Preparedness Team.  Miraculously overnight, our county went from "high risk" to "low risk" so starting tomorrow, we will no longer be required to wear masks indoors!  What a joke! I have no doubt that they were bombarded with "the science" from faculty and staff and THAT is what reversed their decision!

so my wife tested positive last wednesday and  monday for me, we both have common cold, nothing more or less, how come the liberals aren't screaming that they have been lied to? where is the science?, no media, big tech. woke corporations will act and go on like covid never happened, power and greed run a muck.I think they are afraid  of what might be coming their way, thank you Canadian Truckers

On 2/27/2022 at 10:23 AM, custard pie man said:

Fraudci, that sob is walking away with a fortune after all the damage he has caused to our country and the world.  

Fauci Cashed in During the Pandemic and Now We Know the Numbers (townhall.com)

On 3/2/2022 at 10:43 AM, custard pie man said:

so my wife tested positive last wednesday and  monday for me, we both have common cold, nothing more or less, how come the liberals aren't screaming that they have been lied to? where is the science?, no media, big tech. woke corporations will act and go on like covid never happened, power and greed run a muck.I think they are afraid  of what might be coming their way, thank you Canadian Truckers

So it was a walk in the park more or less?  But you do not have diabetes I am guessing and are not over 70 right?  I notice the local stores are now without masks with the employees and many customers do not have them on.  Wegmans I use as an example because here they are like the biggest thing there is long with Walmart and Target and a few others  I think the masks did much good though.  Preventing the spread of many illness's.  And Covid did produce some good things.  Like the water getting cleaner, or less dirty.   Even the Hudson river is a bit cleaner.  Less traffic there for some time.  So less air pollution.  Lots of cleanup including the subways in NY getting an overhaul. . Thanks for that Andy Cuomo.  I hope they dont lock you up.  Seriously. OK.  Maybe the guy hit on a few women.  He did not rape anyone that I am aware of. 

Edited by LedZeppfan1977
typo error

50 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

So it was a walk in the park more or less?  But you do not have diabetes I am guessing and are not over 70 right?  I notice the local stores are now without masks with the employees and many customers do not have them on.  Wegmans I use as an example because here they are like the biggest thing there is long with Walmart and Target and a few others  I think the masks did much good though.  Preventing the spread of many illness's.  And Covid did produce some good things.  Like the water getting cleaner, or less dirty.   Even the Hudson river is a bit cleaner.  Less traffic there for some time.  So less air pollution.  Lots of cleanup including the subways in NY getting an overhaul. . Thanks for that Andy Cuomo.  I hope they dont lock you up.  Seriously. OK.  Maybe the guy hit on a few women.  He did not rape anyone that I am aware of. 

So he hit on a few women. Is it a fireable offence? Yes, but what was waaaaaay worse was his order to send covid positive people to nursing homes that led to the deaths of some 6,000 people and then covering up those numbers to save his skin.  

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Would you feel the same if it was your wife or daughter that he was groping?  Cuomo (both of them actually) are low life P.O.S.!