Are You Gooder At Grammer?

Bonham

Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

:D:D

It's one of the easiest English tests I have ever done. :lol:

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

:D:D

It's one of the easiest English tests I have ever done. :lol:

:thumbsup: Me too :lol: All those years of my father drilling it into my head paid off :rolleyes::lol:

:lol:

I have noticed, as I joined the board, that people have real problems with apostrophes...it was a surprise to me. This test consists mainly on the use of them. Really, it can't be that difficult...

Teachers of the board, please, tell me...is this really an issue for students? :huh:

I have noticed, as I joined the board, that people have real problems with apostrophes...it was a surprise to me. This test consists mainly on the use of them. Really, it can't be that difficult...

Teachers of the board, please, tell me...is this really an issue for students? :huh:

No it's not at all but I don't think it's taught as much in schools now as when I went. We had worksheets and drills constantly. May not have been exciting but it sure paid off.

I also think text messaging has done a lot to mar the proper use of grammar.

No it's not at all but I don't think it's taught as much in schools now as when I went. We had worksheets and drills constantly. May not have been exciting but it sure paid off.

I also think text messaging has done a lot to mar the proper use of grammar.

These are good points, I think. Thanks, 9.

This quiz is a joke... <_<

Your Language Arts Grade: 98%

What the hell did I miss? :huh:

*edit* Maybe it was question 10? People on the site are chatting about it. <_<

"Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes)." :cheer:

And yeah, their too identical replie's four question 10 (eye clicked the first one)... :rolleyes:

Archived