1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Lovin this beat down the Rams are giving the bitchs

25 minutes ago, redrum said:

Big time choke today. No miracles. 

17 minutes ago, redrum said:

Spoke too soon?? 😄

6 minutes ago, redrum said:

Oh, lawdy!!! 

Bet you guys almost choked on your nachos. Brady almost pulled it off again.

Yesterday was great, but I think I still have fond memories of the 2003 playoffs in the back of my head--particularly a game between the Panthers and Eagles, where Deshaun Foster left tire treads all over the Eagles defense. No doubt, that was the same year when Carolina played the Pats in that epic Bowl game... 

my two cents, saturdays game not played well but hard fought and competitive, Rams game was a joke 3 timely fumbles, kicker can't kick 45 yards, Brady stinking up the joint yet somehow a last second 3 pt. win? fishy to me, anyways Bills/ Chiefs as good as advertised, Allen was superb, memo to coach, prevent defense only prevents your team from winning, going out on limb here, super hard to win 3 in one season but if Debo healthy and Kittle I like 49ers against Cincy

I know how Bills fans must feel, I had to endure 3 straight championship games and losing all 3, the last one was against Dwight Clarkes " the catch" still remember  sitting at bar, everyone hating  cowboys, thinking we got this and boom its over, it sucks ! funny thing is I don't feel that way for all the other losers, the other teams won and deserved it, but the Bills, 13 seconds.......

4 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Would I dare to pick a Rams/Bengals SB matchup?  

Something tells me Mahomes will be getting crowned again at season's end....

No ticket sales to Niner fans.  I hope the Niners whip their asses for this. 

Rams tickets

16 hours ago, redrum said:

No ticket sales to Niner fans.  I hope the Niners whip their asses for this. 

Rams tickets

it won't matter, that last game was 70% niner fans, LA  seems disinterested, when Stafford can't hear on offense in a home game well then you know  LA doesn't care about football, if this policy really works and scalpers take note then stadium  maybe  half full lol

8 hours ago, custard pie man said:

it won't matter, that last game was 70% niner fans, LA  seems disinterested, when Stafford can't hear on offense in a home game well then you know  LA doesn't care about football, if this policy really works and scalpers take note then stadium  maybe  half full lol

👍

Lambs to the slaughter. 😄

Micah Hyde should have told the team to play up on Kelce and tell Leslie Frazier to go fuck himself. I hope that clown is gone to Chicago.  And I would fire McDermott even though I know they wont. What kind of a marble head like him does not pooch kick the ball with 13 fucking seconds left?  Asshole.