Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

9 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Is there even one single female contributor to this forum?  It's getting kind of odd. 

zep1.jpeg

I'm still here... 

This particular thread exhausts me though. 

I just heard about this new film being released titled Blue Beetle starring a Mexican actor and all Mexican supporting cast. I figured it was a road trip documentary about a bunch of illegal alien invaders crossing the border into America. Come to find out it's just a reboot of a super-hero story that until now had always been portrayed as white. This chilling thought occurred to me -- the movies as an art form is dead.  

Unbelievable!!!!   the afghan debacle was trumps fault!!  I cannot believe the gall of this admin to blame trump as if they had no choice in how they dealt with it because of trumps previous actions.

What a load of total shit!!!

Edited by hummingbird69

5 hours ago, custard pie man said:

how come nobody beats the crap out of this guy? I mean if i'm manager  and my money is being smashed this would of eneded after first toss

My thoughts exactly. People have become sheeple by letting the wolves run rampant. 

It seems like every band from the 1980s turned into an acrimonious pile of shite. The schadenfreude is thick with this one.

Mick Mars Speaks Out on Motley Crue Lawsuits: ‘I Can’t Believe They’re Pulling This Crap — I Carried Those Bastards for Years’ (EXCLUSIVE)

'Those guys have been hammering on me since ’87, trying to replace me,' says Mars, talking about his legal efforts to maintain what he claims is a rightful place in the band's business affairs, even after retiring from touring

https://variety.com/2023/music/news/mick-mars-interview-motley-crue-explains-arbitration-legal-1235576385/#article-comments

7 hours ago, Strider said:

It seems like every band from the 1980s turned into an acrimonious pile of shite. The schadenfreude is thick with this one.

Mick Mars Speaks Out on Motley Crue Lawsuits: ‘I Can’t Believe They’re Pulling This Crap — I Carried Those Bastards for Years’ (EXCLUSIVE)

'Those guys have been hammering on me since ’87, trying to replace me,' says Mars, talking about his legal efforts to maintain what he claims is a rightful place in the band's business affairs, even after retiring from touring

https://variety.com/2023/music/news/mick-mars-interview-motley-crue-explains-arbitration-legal-1235576385/#article-comments

Motley Crue was for quite a while my favorite '80s band. Nowadays, I wouldn't cross the street to see the out of shape, vapid, pre-recorded Millennial money grabbing shit show they've become. If Mick Mars owes them multi-millions in advances that's one thing, and a separate issue, but it's absurd to suggest he relinquished all rights when he ceased touring with a band who said they would cease touring in 2015. One need look no further than Bill Wyman to see a precedent exists for a founding member of a band to cease performing with said band without losing all rights. I'd welcome the opportunity to represent Mick Mars in court.