Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

On 5/25/2024 at 6:05 AM, Plant77 said:

That may be the dumbest shit I’ve ever read. I am happy that these Southern Sister lovers conservatives are just blatantly calling for an Autocratic regime now. But regardless of where you fall politically, the above statement is just pure shit. I suppose just being a Republican prejudiced, racist, jackass gives those that are a free pass to scream about how white Christian’s are being persecuted, then say that they are not a racist, prejudiced, jackass.

So Sad.jpg

A new low for commercial UK TV. I very rarely watch ad supported TV, but I was watching a programme and the ads came on. Not one white person was represented on any ads at all and there was roughly 5 20-30 second ads. Now I know this Country is very multi cultural, but please can you just add a white face so I feel represented?

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

A new low for commercial UK TV. I very rarely watch ad supported TV, but I was watching a programme and the ads came on. Not one white person was represented on any ads at all and there was roughly 5 20-30 second ads. Now I know this Country is very multi cultural, but please can you just add a white face so I feel represented?

Sorry, whitey. You're old hat.

A real shit storm.

No question of guilt. For all the bluster, he's been doing this kind of shit for decades. Ask anyone/everyone who has worked for him (contractors like tradies). Ask the people duped from Trump University - a SCAM. The Charitable foundation - a legally judged bullshit fraud. Ask his entire cabinet from his first term include the VP.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the biggest (by that I mean most successful) con man in history. Joseph Smith would blush at how unrepentantly full of shit he is.

And they still say it's a tight presidential race. pfffft. It's the Democrats to lose. It could well be a landslide if the Dem's don't fuck this up but very little chance Trump gets the electoral college even with a major game changing event. He's just so toxic.

1 hour ago, rm2551 said:

No question of guilt. For all the bluster, he's been doing this kind of shit for decades. Ask anyone/everyone who has worked for him (contractors like tradies). Ask the people duped from Trump University - a SCAM. The Charitable foundation - a legally judged bullshit fraud. Ask his entire cabinet from his first term include the VP.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the biggest (by that I mean most successful) con man in history. Joseph Smith would blush at how unrepentantly full of shit he is.

And they still say it's a tight presidential race. pfffft. It's the Democrats to lose. It could well be a landslide if the Dem's don't fuck this up but very little chance Trump gets the electoral college even with a major game changing event. He's just so toxic.

List_Of_TDS_Trump_Derangement_Syndrome_Symptoms.jpg

2 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Anyone who cheats at Golf is very suspect in my book.

2 hours ago, zeplz71 said:

List_Of_TDS_Trump_Derangement_Syndrome_Symptoms.jpg

TDS goes both ways my friend.

I'd say the sickness is more pronounced with the followers rather than the detractors. Just based on undeniable, observable character.

So, Trump has been found guilty. No surprise there.

The media have been reporting the proceedings as "The Hush Money Trial'. This was misleading as he was charged with Falsifying Business Records, consisting of 34 felony counts. In short, Fraud. 

He and his lawyer at the time tried to claim the "hush money" payment as valid business expenses.

His supporters are misguided if they think the trial was a witch hunt and only about him paying a prostitute "extra" money for services rendered, as one was heard saying when filmed by a news crew.

You do the crime; you do the time. No exceptions no matter who you are even if you're an ex-president of the United States of America.

35 minutes ago, redrum said:

Trump Team Says It Raised $52.8 Million in 24 Hours Post-Verdict

Biden: DOH!! 

😄

20 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Delta House was screwed no matter what.  It was a kangaroo court!

This was as predictable as the OJ trial.
Nothing like waiting six years to gin up potential misdemeanor charges to a felony.
Pure election interference. If Trump had  remained a private citizen, this sham wouldn't have evolved. Too bad the trial wasn't televised so the public could view in real time how biased this hand-picked judge was.