Pet Peeves

Hotplant

She merely sparked an observation....it's too bad it hit too close to home for her.

Remember?

Since you don't know a thing about ME, i will say first of all it didn't "hit close to home". It sounded like it was spoken directly to me, from you. Second, i have a pretty damn good life. I know i'm blessed with many luxuries others don't have. I am also independent and take care of both myself, and my child, with NO help from any man.

She merely sparked an observation....it's too bad it hit too close to home for her.

Turning over a new leaf ledbaby? In your past you didn't follow this rule.....that's why you were banned.

Remember?

You can call me what you like Hickory Man. Just be polite to the lady ok? She didn't say anything to you.It's a suggestion which may help you with others too.

On this board? I completely agree with him. As they say, "second verse, same as the first."

You have been "shielded" as far as i can see. You treat people here just plain rudely, often. I have seen people here get banned for behavior less offensive than what you often exhibit.

I'm far from shielded. :lol:

If I was offensive, don't you think a moderator would have PMd me and said "hey, you're offensive"? Sam isn't stupid, I think he'd say something if anything I've said on this site was worse than what has gotten others banned.

I'm far from shielded. :lol: I treat people the way they treat me. I'm not nice to people who are not nice to me. That's turning yourself into a doormat.

Damn if you ain't just a "bitch from hell" ~I think Rick said that,but don't QUOTE me :lol:

Damn if you ain't just a "bitch from hell" ~I think Rick said that,but don't QUOTE me :lol:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Bitch from hell......that's me! I think I'll put that back up. And yeah, Rick threw that at me. I thought it was rather funny, actually. Ordinarily the only other person to call me a bitch is my sister, but then again, the things we say to each other even in jest would make a lot of people here cringe.

Bitch from hell......that's me! I think I'll put that back up. And yeah, Rick in one of his many disguises threw that at me. I thought it was rather funny, actually. Ordinarily the only other person to call me a bitch is my sister, but then again, the things we say to each other even in jest would make a lot of people here cringe.

Well, I'm glad that you didn't quote me because I for got the "pure" part.

I mean you have a "bitch from hell" and then you have a

"PURE bitch from hell" you are of the purist nature and God knows that's much worse :rolleyes:

Do you think Rick is from the south?I've only heard that "Pure" thing here in the south,eh?

Well, I'm glad that you didn't quote me because I for got the "pure" part.

I mean you have a "bitch from hell" and then you have a

"PURE bitch from hell" you are of the purist nature and God knows that's much worse :rolleyes:

Do you think Rick is from the south?I've only heard that "Pure" thing here in the south,eh?

A pure bitch from hell is 100% bitch from hell. A regular bitch from hell has additives and preservatives.

A pure bitch from hell is 100% bitch from hell. A regular bitch from hell has additives and preservatives.

We want to keep it green,no preservatives or additives.

Like 100% pure orange juice,Pure sunshine.......

I like Pure sunshine better than pure bitch from hell,let's try that one for a bit.Can you live up to that moniker? I didn't see any smilies to put there so just smile when you post,ok? :D

Your culinary expertise is astounding! Admiring different woman's tushes as you dine, is a good compliment to surf and turf!!!

But only if you can "surf the turf."

I am an expert an checking out women's asses without getting caught. You will never see me with my head on a swivel. I just wait for the target to fly into my sights like a fighter pilot -- and then capture the shot and place it into the 'spank bank.'

(from urban dictionary) Spank bank- A memorable collection of mental images that one wishes to retain for further use.

:o

You can call me what you like Hickory Man. Just be polite to the lady ok? She didn't say anything to you.It's a suggestion which may help you with others too.

Blah blah blah.... posting etiquette advice from Ledbaby.

Priceless.

:hysterical:

I like Pure sunshine better than pure bitch from hell,let's try that one for a bit.Can you live up to that moniker? I didn't see any smilies to put there so just smile when you post,ok? :D

Electrophile, I think you should put this in your sig file, LOL!

"You say bitch like it's a bad thing!"

bitch-2.jpg

Blah blah blah.... posting etiquette advice from Ledbaby.

Priceless.

:hysterical:

Well, to his credit, he seems to have turned a new leaf (so far) maybe Nurse Ratchett got ahold of him and properly medicated him B)

But only if you can "surf the turf."

I am an expert an checking out women's asses without getting caught. You will never see me with my head on a swivel. I just wait for the target to fly into my sights like a fighter pilot -- and then capture the shot and place it into the 'spank bank.'

(from urban dictionary) Spank bank- A memorable collection of mental images that one wishes to retain for further use.

:o

Try your luck :lol:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/play/351165/

For you, I'll put that up.

Electrophile, I think you should put this in your sig file, LOL!

"You say bitch like it's a bad thing!"

Consider it done.

Tommy's Pet Peeve #16

Fake friends. They're your friends, sure.., till somebody gets drunk and smashes your face in with an aluminum chair. Friends like that!?... Who needs friends?

Docron, I feel terrible for you!! Sounds like you had one hell of a shitty night! Maybe you could post some of your fave CD's that were lost and some of us could help you out...I'd be willing to burn copies of anything I have or send you mp3 files....

All I can say about the friend is...he/she must have been as drunk as you and probably feels terrible about it today...

Kissing your owie.... :blink:

Docron, I feel terrible for you!! Sounds like you had one hell of a shitty night! Maybe you could post some of your fave CD's that were lost and some of us could help you out...I'd be willing to burn copies of anything I have or send you mp3 files....

All I can say about the friend is...he/she must have been as drunk as you and probably feels terrible about it today...

Kissing your owie.... :blink:

I deserved both of them to some degree or another, but, to put it figuratively, the benefits far outweighed the cost.

Besides, war and love fall into the "all" level of fairness, and given that both of those were involved, anything could've went - and, well, it pretty much did.

PS: I've got all my CD's backed up on an external hard drive ;) Thanks for the offer, though.

People who bring their yappy child to a movie. The kid won't clam up and is back and forth to bathroom through the whole picture. Hire a sitter or don't come because it's not fair to the rest of the audience who paid almost 15 dollars each to attend and to the poor sap who had to pay for his date.

I went to see batman a couple more times this weekend and in one screening there was a yappy kid that just would not stop. I had to move to another seat. Kids that young do not have the attention span for movies.

Pet peeve: self absorbed people.

Amen. I would love to meet a woman who is actually modest and does not love to go on about herself. I meet a lot of women who only care about their own trials and tribulations and what's going on in your life does not matter. And then i have to pretend that i am interested in everything they are saying. I am not that good an actor.

Amen. I would love to meet a woman who is actually modest and does not love to go on about herself. I meet a lot of women who only care about their own trials and tribulations and what's going on in your life does not matter. And then i have to pretend that i am interested in everything they are saying. I am not that good an actor.

Self absorbed- def. See above.

Archived