Pet Peeves

Hotplant

There are about a million noisy, piece of shit motorcycles converging on where I live. We have laws against running open pipes, I wish they would enforce them for a change. Day and night, all you can hear is dumb asses gunning their engines needlessly. GRRRR! :angry:

Amen.

Sometimes the person doesn't realize they are trashing it. I can forgive that. But when someone trashes it on purpose...it's extremely painful.

If someone cares about you they should know if they are hurting you. I am very forgiving.

Queen, i enjoyed your comments, thank you.

Aggressive drivers. When traffic is heavy and they're cutting in from lane to lane trying to save themselves 10 seconds. And when one lane quite clearly merges a ways down the road but they'll jump into it and shoot by everyone just to get a few spaces up the queue.

It shouldn't bother me, but it DOES. <_<

- Posers

- People who don't know the meaning of the word "opinion"

- Those metal guitarists who think anyone who doesn't shred is overrated and/or bad. I always have to tell them that out of all the thousands of music genres and styles of playing, why should you only be considered good if you play a single type of music. I've got nothing against Metal, in fact I rather like it, I'm just sick of these people who think shredding is the only type of playing that takes skill.

- Overly religious Christians, especially if they're stubborn

- Private school which can't seem to respect the kids' individuality. Meaning, they make the boys cut their hair and remove all tattoos or piercings etc. Similar with the girls. I'm really complaining about my own school, which goes to unecessary lengths to suppress individuality.

- People who think their own opinion is always fact

Tommy's Pet Peeve # 1

I don't have a girlfriend. Thats about it. :angry:

Well do something about it! You're a cute guy, I'm sure there are lots of girls in your area that you could date. Don't be a spats.

- Private school which can't seem to respect the kids' individuality. Meaning, they make the boys cut their hair and remove all tattoos or piercings etc. Similar with the girls. I'm really complaining about my own school, which goes to unecessary lengths to suppress individuality.

Private schools have the right to decide the attire of its students. Since they don't receive federal funding by way of public tax dollars, and all their money (or at least a large amount of it) comes from private donations, grants and trusts......they can have you dress however they please, since you're paying for the privilege of attending the school. I went to private school K-12 and I had to wear a uniform, and couldn't have tattoos or piercings that were visible, or crazy hair styles/colors and I got over it. So did everyone else. You pay $5,000 a year to go to school, you do what THEY want or you go to the public school around the corner. You can be individual at home, at the mall, with your friends, on the corner, wherever else.

I guess MY pet peeve is students complaining about private schools' rules, knowing full well they have the right to decide the dress code. That just burns my ass. I don't know how much your parents are setting out for you to get an education, but considering they love you enough not to throw you into the pit of hell that is our public school system, you should be grateful they're forking that cash over.

:o:o

Well if he is cute then he is definately not me. <_<

Why don't you post your picture and let the rest of us decide that? I mean, if the rest of us can post our pictures (and use them as avatars) without being so self-conscious, I think you can do the same. It's quite easy, it's been explained many times.

Why don't you post your picture and let the rest of us decide that? I mean, if the rest of us can post our pictures (and use them as avatars) without being so self-conscious, I think you can do the same. It's quite easy, it's been explained many times.

Where is your picture?

I will see if i can find a pic that i think i look passable in.

Archived