Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Well, I absolutely hate it when people repeat things. And when I say it, it brings to mind, my friend who likes to repeat things constantly just to mess with me and thinks it's funny. I hate that so much.

:P

Well, not like that. :P

If my friend kept saying to me (because he thinks it's funny) Fuck yoU, man! and just rapid fire saying, THAT's what pisses me off.

I have no problem with public displays of affection (which I'm guessing are now known as PDAs) but there's a huge difference between kissing and those that do everything but fuck in public. That's what the privacy of a bedroom (or the nearest motel room) in your own home is for.

whoa! jahf don't get me wrong, I only did it once and I was young when the blood only flows one direction :lol:

I would never do that today :ph34r::blush::D

You can have them. :D But don't give them whatever they want wherever they want. Ya have to leave them wanting more. :D

Boo! when I'm through with them, they are speaking a different language!

"No Masse No Masse! :P

I have no problem with public displays of affection (which I'm guessing are now known as PDAs) but there's a huge difference between kissing and those that do everything but fuck in public. That's what the privacy of a bedroom (or the nearest motel room) in your own home is for.

As long as I don't have underage kids on my arms I could care less. May even join in with a bit of persuasion...

:hysterical:

My washing machine is leaking. I'm googling possible causes and how to fix them. Not my idea of a fun Friday night. <_<

You have to quit sitting on it during the spin cycle. Sorry I could not resist. :D

I really dislike loud music coming from vehicles.

I am not totally innocent. I like to listen to my music at a high volume, but usually with my windows up, and the difference is, I listen to it because I like it. I am not trying to make everyone within a two mile distance listen. I am not trying to impress.

The common thing I hear nowadays is everyone's base turned up so loud that it will shake your car with a thump.

What the fuck?

I really dislike loud music coming from vehicles.

I am not totally innocent. I like to listen to my music at a high volume, but usually with my windows up, and the difference is, I listen to it because I like it. I am not trying to make everyone within a two mile distance listen. I am not trying to impress.

The common thing I hear nowadays is everyone's base turned up so loud that it will shake your car with a thump.

What the fuck?

I love to blast music when i'm driving...but i hate when i have to listen to others music if it's something i don't like (ie. Rap)! My car stereo doesn't cause any earthquakes however.

The only reason why they play it that loud is to show off.

I was about getting my license when I was younger, but now I kind of think that most young people shouldn't drive, cause they act retarded.

They don't use blinkers, they drive real fast, blast their music, and act stupid. This gives me pretty bad road rage.

one thing that bugs me is when you are having a conversation with someone. And a friend or whatever, just keeps asking what you are talking about and you kind of flip on them and they go "Oh sorryyyy. I just wanted to know."

Thats when i say, "Whatever, be head for the whole conversation next time."

I love to blast music when i'm driving...but i hate when i have to listen to others music if it's something i don't like (ie. Rap)! My car stereo doesn't cause any earthquakes however.

I have to say this, but it has to be good rap. not the shitty stuff.

The only reason why they play it that loud is to show off.

I was about getting my license when I was younger, but now I kind of think that most young people shouldn't drive, cause they act retarded.

They don't use blinkers, they drive real fast, blast their music, and act stupid. This gives me pretty bad road rage.

I think it may make a difference if driving school is required before obtaining a license. I learned a lot of respect and gained valuable skills (because lets be honest, most teenagers on the road don't have very refined driving skills yet) lol. When i was 19 i had a bf who actually got a ticket (he was an excellent driver) for not using his turn signal. He was going under the speed limit (about 30 mph) and a car shot out in front of him from a parking lot. He swerved into the other lane to avoid hitting the bastard and the cop pulled him over and gave him a ticket for "not using a turn signal". I believe he went to court and fought it.

I have to say this, but it has to be good rap. not the shitty stuff.

I don't know of any rap i like...except the theme song to "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" and maybe a tune or two from Tupac...lol.

sorry typo on Tupac's name

When people don't return things they've borrowed. :angry:

I lent two umbrellas, weeks ago, now it's raining a bunch and I'll have to go buy another I guess. Ticked me off because one of them had pretty angels on it. <_<

When people don't return things they've borrowed. :angry:

I lent two umbrellas, weeks ago, now it's raining a bunch and I'll have to go buy another I guess. Ticked me off because one of them had pretty angels on it. <_<

I tend not to loan things out any more, it causes amnesia :rolleyes:

I hate that!

I swear, I've lost so many cute shirts and books and other things because of that!

Now I don't loan anything to anyone unless I KNOW I can nag them about it on a daily basis. LOL

...speaking of--I loaned my mom my good running shoes the other day because I had them in my car with socks and she needed better shoes for something and she was wearing dress shoes...I guess I should ask about them, eh?

Archived