Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm serious. I've lost 20 lbs since I started running 8 months ago. I run 3-4 days a week, a total of 9-12 miles a week. I look and feel better since I started jogging, and it hasn't cost me anything. I hate going to the gym, but I dig getting outside and going for a run.

Well, I'm too much of a fat fuck to go for a run, because I would run out of breath too fast, but I do enjoy taking my time and going for a long walk.

The only way you'll make any progress is if you push yourself past the point of a little pain. At least when the next time comes for you to do it, you've broken past a certain point, and you will continue to do that if you push yourself.

PalmSpringsApril2008151.jpg

Me today at a Snake River crossing on my way home from my trip. (The Snake in Idaho--this is like 45 minutes from Boise.)

PalmSpringsApril2008085.jpg

Dave and I at San Jacinto state park in California.

PalmSpringsApril2008059-1.jpg

Dave and I at the top of the tram near Palm Springs, CA.

Edited by manderlyh

PalmSpringsApril2008017-1.jpg

Here is a picture of me and Dave on the way back from visisting Idyllwild, CA. We met a few board members while we were in Southern CA, too. That was fun! I was really excited!

Mandy.jpg

^an afformentioned board member took this picture of me sniffing a Jeffrey Pine before I told the story about how they smell like vanilla and butterscotch.

:lol:

Funny picture!

Edited to add: Thanks Noora! :D

also: notice how fried I got--we were driving a family member's convertible car while down there and even with TONS of sunscreen, I got fried into a crispy critter! :o

Edited by manderlyh

PalmSpringsApril2008151.jpg

Me today at a Snake River crossing on my way home from my trip. (The Snake in Idaho--this is like 45 minutes from Boise.)

PalmSpringsApril2008085.jpg

Dave and I at San Jacinto state park in California.

PalmSpringsApril2008059-1.jpg

Dave and I at the top of the tram near Palm Springs, CA.

Looks like a cool place to visit great pics