Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Nice to finally see you, Electrophile. And I love the grafitti Noora. ;)

Here's me doing something bad:

DSC00982.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

And me pretending to be innocent: :P

DSC00985.jpg

:hysterical: :hysterical: And this little number of me looking very scornful with my Clint Eastwood glare:

DSC00977.jpgEASTWOOD232_screen.jpg

:lol: Sorry for all of the pics. I feel douchey now. :P

Edited by Bonham

Got some professional family pictures taken, here is one of the proofs...

e6030025.jpg

Matt, that is just wonderful. Your photos never fail to make me smile as you and your family always look so happy and content. You must be so proud :D

Where do I begin

Noora, the graffiti is pretty reflective of you :P

Electrophile, that hairstyle suits you well

Ash, you're great, but I am afraid I'm gonna have to kick your ass for picking up that habit again :P

Matt, the family portrait is quite the staple, and I must say I am very impressed by yours. It emits a wholesome feeling. :)

BTW I just love seein everyone!!

Your family is quite beautiful Matt.

And I'm just totally curious there Bonham is that illegal there like it is here in the states? You do look quite happy in that third pic.....lmao over here.

And all the ladys are just too cute. Love that yall are so free to share yourselves, the new doos the graffitti.

annnnyywaaayyy thought I'd get in on the sharin'

katy

Thanks guys :D

Eek, ASHLEY, no no no you are not to smoke ! :angry::lol:

But I must say, you look pretty sexy with that cigarette.

It's a bad habit though

It's actually an addiction not a habit.Biting your nails is a habit, cracking your knuckles is a habit. My advice to Bonham is to quit while he's young, the longer you wait the more addictive it becomes and it gets harder and harder to quit I know from experience.

R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company:

While these ingredients are approved as additives for foods, they were not tested by burning them, and it is the burning of many of these substances which changes their properties, often for the worse. Over 4000 chemical compounds are created by burning a cigarette, many of which are toxic and/or carcinogenic. Carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, hydrogen cyanide and ammonia are all present in cigarette smoke. Forty-three known carcinogens are in mainstream smoke, sidestream smoke, or both.

Edited by Dzldoc

ok here I am......with my newest grandchild, Juleah, born jan 6th, 2008. I have three and one on the way--guess what the due date is-----9/11/08. Is that crazy or what.

000_0044.jpg

Lovely photo Katy, the proud grandma. How adorable they are at that age :D