zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

We're in Robert-drawing-mood ^^

One Robbit again... Did this as a birthday card for my brother ^^ I know the colours of the scan are not sooo good, but I like it anyway...

Guess you all know the reference pic ^^

NURSES DO IT BETTER!!!!

Nurses_do_it_Better_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Enjoy! (I think Jimmy will be next... or a Jimbert?)

I wanted to draw Jimmy in that shirt (so it again is especially for "Jimmy's A Legend")... A terrible mistake - I'll never going to draw this again! I'd rather draw the Dragon Suit again... But this thing is just - hell.

Not to say that he didn't look damn HOT in this...

Hmmmm... Jimmy, what naughty things are you doing with your bottle of Jack Daniels? Tsts...

I messed up the angle of his left hand and right leg...

But I think I like it ^^

Naughty_things_with_JD_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Have nice dreams ^^ about him...

I wanted to draw Jimmy in that shirt (so it again is especially for "Jimmy's A Legend")... A terrible mistake - I'll never going to draw this again! I'd rather draw the Dragon Suit again... But this thing is just - hell.

Hmmmm... Jimmy, what naughty things are you doing with your bottle of Jack Daniels? Tsts...

But I think I like it ^^

Hihihihi...

But I think I like it ^^

That's cool. I love your one of Robert too.

But I think I like it ^^

:yay: Thank You, yes I really do love The Shirt, and I also love this scene with Robert, his ruffled hair, his chest, and his JD, and not forgeting his polka dot scarf :wub:

Thank You, this is a really great drawing.

And I like the Robert one too

Thanks to you all! I'm really happy to hear that you like my drawings ^^

And Jimmy's sooo gorgeous... The way he is holding the JD-bottle in the original always killed me... :veryhot:

Oh, yesterday I was so sad to read that the release-date for "It might get Loud" in Germany was postponed to the 27th of August... More waiting for that film...

But I think I like it ^^

Oh shut up, You did it just perfect!!! :bravo::thumbsup: Yes there is something with that bottle!!! I just adore every pic of Jimmy with JD, It somehow fits him, so he can be even cooler :lol:

I ve got a bottle of Jack Daniels as a gift, and first thing I thought of when I saw it was JIMMY :peace::P

But I think I like it ^^

That is so HOT! And the JD, :veryhot:

Oh shut up, You did it just perfect!!! :bravo::thumbsup: Yes there is something with that bottle!!! I just adore every pic of Jimmy with JD, It somehow fits him, so he can be even cooler :lol:

I ve got a bottle of Jack Daniels as a gift, and first thing I thought of when I saw it was JIMMY :peace::P

Thanks a lot!

Yeahhh, he's cool ALWAYS, but the JD was the dot on the i (<-- can you say something like that in English? In German it exists... :blink: )

My brother likes Whiskey and his favourite is Jack Daniels... Last year we (my brother, a friend of his, a friend of mine and I) had a "Whiskey Partey" with JD, Johny Walker and Jim Beam... I kept the JD bottle for myself and put it into the cupboard next to my Jimmy figure... Then at my birthday my cousin gave me a JD as a present and now there are two Jack Daniels bottles next to Jimmy ^^

That is so HOT! And the JD, :veryhot:

Ahh, thanks... Yeah... he is so HOT!!!!

But I think I like it ^^

I love it! :thumbsup: And I always liked the picture of him sitting in the Starship. I´m dreaming about being with him in the plane, sitting next to him and drinking Jack with him and flirting and cuddling...

I think I need already a cold shower today :lol: :lol:

I love it! :thumbsup: And I always liked the picture of him sitting in the Starship. I´m dreaming about being with him in the plane, sitting next to him and drinking Jack with him and flirting and cuddling...

I think I need already a cold shower today :lol: :lol:

I dream about being on that plane with him period.

We're in Robert-drawing-mood ^^

One Robbit again... Did this as a birthday card for my brother ^^ I know the colours of the scan are not sooo good, but I like it anyway...

Guess you all know the reference pic ^^

NURSES DO IT BETTER!!!!

Nurses_do_it_Better_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Enjoy! (I think Jimmy will be next... or a Jimbert?)

Gosh, I haven't been here for awhile :lol: !

I love this one (Knowing how much I love Robert :D !) I love the hair, it looks so dreamy :P (And I love those hands!!)

Good job, racchan :thumbsup:

I'll try to post something soon (Some reason photobucket won't let me make an account :huh: , and my sister doesn't want to let me use her's <_< )

Gosh, I haven't been here for awhile :lol: !

I love this one (Knowing how much I love Robert :D !) I love the hair, it looks so dreamy :P (And I love those hands!!)

Good job, racchan :thumbsup:

I'll try to post something soon (Some reason photobucket won't let me make an account :huh: , and my sister doesn't want to let me use her's <_< )

Ah, thanks a lot!

Especially for the comment on the hands - hands are very hard to draw and I always do my best ^^

Looking forward to your post!

Good Night!

dscf0671lcf.jpg

This is not one of my best drawing, I made it before going out with my friends today, It's a sketch...

Wow, I love it! You did a great job! Keep it up!

Wah, I want to draw again, but yesterday I really couldn't... I hate that...

It's very nice. I can see the real picture in it.

Wow, I love it! You did a great job! Keep it up!

Wah, I want to draw again, but yesterday I really couldn't... I hate that...

Thank you :D:D

You can see my shadow on it (I take a bad picture xD):

dscf0674.jpg

dscf0679t.jpg

I would like to find a beautiful Zeppelin picture... The ones I found have all a bad or a false illumination and I can't make a good "chiaroscuro"

Next one will be Rob...

Edited by °°Percy°°

dscf0674.jpg

dscf0679t.jpg

I would like to find a beautiful Zeppelin picture... The ones I found have all a bad or a false illumination and I can't make a good "chiaroscuro"

Next one will be Rob...

Hey I think your pics are lovely, you did it great!!! :thumbsup::D

dscf0674.jpg

dscf0679t.jpg

Next one will be Rob...

Wow, they're great as well!

Uhm, that picture in the signature... Is it a Hopper?

Oh It is wonderful, I loooooooove it!! :veryhot::drool: Bravo!!! :cheer:

Thanks so much!

Aaah.. so sweet! :wub::wub:

I want to wake up next to him and give him a good-morning :kiss:

Ja, ich auch! Der ganze Gedankengang hat mich überhaupt erst darauf gebracht, es zu zeichnen :D