The pub

Henrik

Now that is more like it Mr Pilot....you know how we Yorkshiremen like our drinks. :lol:

Thank you kindly...I suppose you want me to drink this out back so I don't get beer on the nicely waxed floor. :D

Your welcome my friend, but less of the 'Mr. Pilot'...Mr Pilot is my father, ...er sort of!

No need to go outside. It's all spit and sawdust in here.

Hullo All ! I wish I could stay ! Would you all be so kind as to set a Newcastle at the bar and act as if I'm here with you ? My wife put an awful thumpin' on me for dragging my ass home so late last night and I'm commited to take her out to a nice , civil dinner. Pilot, Richard....she wants to speak with you.....er...both....RUN MATES ! RUN !

Hullo All ! I wish I could stay ! Would you all be so kind as to set a Newcastle at the bar and act as if I'm here with you ? My wife put an awful thumpin' on me for dragging my ass home so late last night and I'm commited to take her out to a nice , civil dinner. Pilot, Richard....she wants to speak with you.....er...both....RUN MATES ! RUN !

oo, er...thanks for the heads up Brother.

newcastle_brown_ale.jpg

...and there is always a bottle of this waiting on the bar for you my friend.

Make sure you take your good lady to a nice fancy restaurant. You know the type. The ones where Newky Brown is on the wine list ;)

So Pilot, has the weather been crap over your way today? How have you spent your Saturday?

Well, it was dry all day (for a change), but started raining about 5pm and doesn't seem to have stopped since.

I've had a chill out day today. After a FEB, read the paper, slobbed out, took Jasper for a walk, watched a local game of rugby union for a while and ended wishing I was twenty years younger so I could show 'em how to do it properly ;) , went home and slobbed out some more.

et vous?

Ah, I love chill out days. :D

Jasper...cool.

Yeah, I just sat around and did nothing really. haha. I went for a walk around a local lake during the break in the weather. It was good to get out off of my ass. My brother came along too which is great. Came back...watched TV....turned it off, then discussed how crap TV is these days, then turned it back on. :lol:

Hello bar dwellers.

Thank you Zepsteve I will take you up on that offer and three bottles of Jack Daniel's to go....can I do that....or is that slightly out of your budget.

They should introduce take-out pubs. :lol:

Actually no that would cause more problems. :lol:

No sir order what ever you want its all on me hell make it 4 bottles of Jack B)